October 2020 Moms

Introductions!

Re: Introductions!

• Loading the player...
  • @amandarenee89 congratulations, we are due date buddies and that's actually my wedding anniversary too apparently there are lots of October weddings!
  • amandarenee89amandarenee89 member
    edited February 2020
    @morethanamama aw yay! October is my FAVORITE month! 
  • runninmommeerunninmommee member
    edited February 2020
  • updated hcg 48 hours apart 859 to 2137! Everything looking good so far!
  • EDD is Oct 27. Will be a repeat c-section. I have 1 year old and 4 year old daughters. I’m a CPA and foster mom, but we are in between foster kids right now. Found out at 3 weeks 2 days. I’ve always been able to find out early:) 
    so excited to be here!!
  • sjomommasjomomma member
    edited February 2020
    @Kate63 10/27 is my DS's bday! :) (edited bc I can't figure out emojis)
  • Kate63 said:
    EDD is Oct 27. Will be a repeat c-section. I have 1 year old and 4 year old daughters. I’m a CPA and foster mom, but we are in between foster kids right now. Found out at 3 weeks 2 days. I’ve always been able to find out early:) 
    so excited to be here!!
    I’m a CPA too! Do you work in public? I’m an auditor. 
    Furbaby (Oscar) | 12/9/2010
    DD | 7/3/2015 
    DS | 2/20/2018
    LO#3 | EDD: 10/11/2020 TEAM GREEN!
  • Kate63Kate63 member
    edited February 2020
    @pelomama yep! I work in Saint Louis. But right now I only work during busy season because of kids and fostering:) I’m excited we’re getting both the first trimester and busy season out of the way at once so we can enjoy the summer, are you??
  • @Kate63 hello neighbor, I live in the Metro East! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Kate63 said:
    @pelomama yep! I work in Saint Louis. But right now I only work during busy season because of kids and fostering:) I’m excited we’re getting both the first trimester and busy season out of the way at once so we can enjoy the summer, are you??
    Nice! I am lucky, I work PT which is 30 hours normally, 35-40 during busy season.
    Furbaby (Oscar) | 12/9/2010
    DD | 7/3/2015 
    DS | 2/20/2018
    LO#3 | EDD: 10/11/2020 TEAM GREEN!
  • Hi everyone, this is my first pregnancy. I'm extremely early though and my EDD is November 6th, but I didn't even get the option to choose an November forum. I'm praying nothing happens before the 12 week mark.
  • @knottiewithazillionnumbers the November forum will open in a couple days. 

@everyoneelse Yeah, agreed on the FB thing. Definitely don’t want to start now, but would be happy to discuss around the third tri mark. 
  • @vanessa_lynne (Fellow IVF'er here. 3rd FET success also - yay for us!)
    Those darn PIO shots. I feel your pain/lumps/itchiness! My hubby's been doing a great job but lately (now in our 4th week of them) my right side has been hurting way more than my left... 😒
    5 weeks to go...
  • @lissakiwi awesome! 3rd time is a charm! PIO is just another small sacrifice, right? ;) Glad to have a fellow IVF'er here!
  • HI! I’m pregnant with baby #3. I’m either due early nov or late oct, but I’ll have a c section so I am assuming I’ll have an oct baby. My appointment is March 23! 

• Hi. My edd is around October 25. I found out by peeing on a stick to see if I needed to bring pads to work. Then all the pieces fell into place. The constant peeing and tiredness etc. this is my fourth and my husbands second. We also have two fur kids that we adore. I’m mostly just a lurker. However I work in the construction trades as a floor coverer- so if anyone has advice or can point me to a post on being an expectant mom in the construction trades that would be most welcome. Thanks!
  • Hey ladies, I was first a part of N15 bump forum and loved the info and support there. My daughter is now four and will be thrilled when she finds out she has a sibling coming *finally*. 

My EDD is October 20th. My pregnancy was a surprise and it has taken some getting used to if I’m being completely honest. My daughter’s father hasn’t seen her in two+ years and I’m very emotional about having a baby with my current SO and my daughter not being my only baby anymore. It’s definitely super different being pregnant when you already have one!  

Feeling like poo 💩 but happy to be here and get to know you all!

• @dedioni My DD turns 4 next month as well. Were you on the March 16 BMB? I also have the same due date as you. Now I’m curious what day is your son’s birthday is. Would be crazy to have another same date coincidence. 
  • dedionidedioni member
    edited March 2020
    @JLaVO888 my son was actually preemie so I was in the May16 group. But that would have been crazy!
  • Hi everyone,
    I am Amanda. My husband and I have been married for almost 4 yrs and have been trying to get pregnant for 2 years consistently. I am a preschool teacher in Metro Detroit. I am probably about 5 weeks or so. I got a positive test yesterday. I called my husband who was helping a friend move and I was bawling my eyes out. I have PCOS so I wasn't sure natural pregnancy was in the cards for us. I had a blood draw at the beginning of january for my reproductive health doctor. It came back with a high glucose result, so I had to do a 3 hour glucose test and I did pass it. I am nervous about gestation diabetes now because of that scare before I was pregnant. Congrats to everyone here!!! 
  • Hello all! EDD is October 26th. My husband and I recently got married on February 1, 2020. We knew we wanted to start having children immediately. Sure enough, I took several home tests after missing my period and all were positive! 
  • @dogmomnowbabymom I am also located in Metro Detroit and work in education!
  • @dogmomnowbabymom I teach preschool as well!