Re: Instagram!!

• Options
    VMonteVMonte member
    add me: lapindelaforet
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    mrs riva said:
    @TheBeggsBunch A wise birdie reminded me that it's a little soon to be throwing it out there. I don't mind followers (I try to keep IG pretty ambiguous), but I'll wait until I get to know everyone a little more. :)

That is very true and one of the main reasons why we have already told immediate family and our older 2 boys (My step sons) just in case it accidentally gets thrown out there I don't want them finding out from social media. So I totally understand! 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Mine is ariellebrianaa & I have only like 12 posts on mine because I cleared a bunch of old photos, I haven't announced my pregnancy on there, so there's no photos to show for it, I'm waiting until my first appointment on July 1st, so stay tuned :)
  • Options
    Mine is courtlynn0213 :-)
  • Options
    I love Insta because I find my love there
  • Options
    Hmm, it seems to me that this is a really good way to make your account more popular, but nevertheless only 10 percent of the people who read this post will start sharing accounts and subscribing to you. So in any case, this is an inefficient method. It is much more effective cheating. Thanks to the cheat, you can get a lot of likes and comments. I recently decided to try this method because I found out that all bloggers use this method. I searched for a reliable service for a long time and came across an IGautolike instagram service. And you won’t believe it, but it’s really very cool guys and for only 20 bucks I got about 1000 likes and comments. I was just thrilled. So I advise you to use this service!