May 2020 Moms

Short cervix (0.72 cm) at 23+4

2»

Re: Short cervix (0.72 cm) at 23+4

• @pirateduck
    Unfortunately still on bed rest... I doubt he'll risk letting me get up. At least that's what he told me a while ago, to get used to the idea that I'll be on bed rest until I deliver (he'a very strict and cautious), but at least it's at home... I'll surely aks again during my next appointments.
  • @pustiulari Hooray for almost all great news! I hope the sleeping situation improves at least some. Is side sleeping at option? Because I know I would literally vomit and unable to reliably breath well with pelvis propped up on my back.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay! I'm so glad you were able to go home!
  • So happy to hear this good news!
  • Yay! Glad you finally got to go home and that things are progressing well. Hope it's smooth sailing for you from here on out. 
  • @pustiulari Yay for being home! A Downton marathon would be my therapy as well!
  • @pustiulari Yay! Wonderful news!! I hope you get to enjoy the remainder of your pregnancy with lots of visitors to break up the boredom of bed rest!!
  • Such good news that you are feeling better under the circumstances. I hope you continue to find some joy in this period of rest.
    Our Journey:
    Me: 40
    TTC since 2017
    3/18-9/18- IUI's
    11/18- IVF #1
    1/19- IVF #2
    8/19- DE Cycle #1- 5 PGS tested normal
    9/19- FET #1- SUCCESS! May 2020
    10/21- FET #2- SUCCESS! July 2022