May 2020 Moms

Maternity Clothes: Third & Fourth Trimester

13»

Re: Maternity Clothes: Third & Fourth Trimester

• @pourmeanothermocktail yeah, I don't know the perfect answer, it seems that bras that are stretchy will have more flexibility in terms of sizing and growing/shrinking with you as your body changes, but are often also less supportive.  A stiffer material bra with a set cup size will probably offer more support, but may be less versatile.  
  • @pourmeanothermocktail yeah, I don't know the perfect answer, it seems that bras that are stretchy will have more flexibility in terms of sizing and growing/shrinking with you as your body changes, but are often also less supportive.  A stiffer material bra with a set cup size will probably offer more support, but may be less versatile.  
    I hear you. I'm not looking for perfect, and do prefer more structure especially during the day. But at a maximum size of 32DDD or 34DDD this one is just too small to fit without any stretch, even before swelling in first few weeks. That's my problem. It looks perfect, if it came in a size that fit!

I just want a bra in my size, for a reasonable price. Right now I'm finding $35 ish for not very supportive, stretchy bras for bed, and $50-$80 for a supportive day time. It's been this way for years, but it's more annoying when pregnant/nursing. 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Anyone have a recommendation on how many nursing bras to get? I currently have 2.