Upcoming appts: 

Rants/Raves/Questions: 
Me: 37 | H: 44
**TW**
TTC #1: May 2015
IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
Right tube removed: February 2016
Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
TTC #2: April 2019
BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
BFP #3: July 15, 2019
EDD: March 23, 2020

Re: All Groups Check In w/o 2/24

• Loading the player...
  • Hang in there @momoftoddlers! Baby boy will be here soon enough 💙

@chichiphin ugh, such a long wait until your next appointment, but at least you will have weekly ones from here on out. Good luck with your cervical check! 
    **TW**

• @puppylove8910 i'm actually more concerned about the opposite - I've been having so prelabor symptoms that I want to see if that cervix is still nice small. I'm having paranoia that it will be too open for 36 weeks if that makes sense?
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @puppylove8910 my doctor said they like to do one at the same time as the GBS swab anyway, but depending on how that goes (I've heard from others it can be painful) I may deny them at the following appointments. It would be so nice to have somewhat of a heads up if I am close though!
  • NTbaby17NTbaby17 member
    edited February 2020
    Ladies have you heard of the purple line that appears along your “natal cleft” which essentially means the top of your butt crack 😂 ? As the baby descends and you dialated the line creeps farther up and gets longer, I’m currently 1cm dialated and the line has appeared above my err butt crack and corresponds with what they say- might be worth checking ! 

• Also feel like I should mention this is NOT a picture of me ! 😂👆🏻
  • caity_rose7caity_rose7 member
    edited February 2020
    EDD/W+D: 3/7, 38w5d

Team pink/blue/green: pink

Baby is the size of a(n): size of something that needs to come out of me asap lol

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms: eating everythingggggg, this is my 'fuck it' time.   last week I had tons of false labor contractions. even went to l&d Saturday night as they progressed to every 3 minutes. Then they stopped and almost none since. Seriously upsetting lol. 

Upcoming appts: in 3 days

Rants/Raves/Questions: false labor is fun!! kidding.

• I totally understand @chichiphin @creativesoul83! Excited to hear what you ladies find out :)
    **TW**

• You're so close @caity_rose7! Hang in there 😊
    **TW**

• EDD/W+D: March 12, 37 weeks 5 days

Team pink/blue/green: Pink

Baby is the size of a(n): Penguin/romaine lettuce according to the app, but not really

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms: Still heartburn and still not getting restful sleep.

Upcoming appts: Had a sonogram on Monday. The baby has shot up from 13th percentile to 25th percentile.

Rants/Raves/Questions: I'm pretty sure this baby is going to be a week late at least.  She's in the head down position and enjoys kicking me in the organs, but she's measuring 36 weeks not 37 and she hasn't dropped yet. Still, guess it could technically happen any day now.

• EDD/W+D: 3/22 36w3d

Team pink/blue/green: blue

Baby is the size of a(n): baby

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms: I have no real cravings or aversions, feels like non pregnancy. Waddling so much and just wanting a nap or two every day. 

Upcoming appts: tomorrow for gbs test and possibly nst 

Rants/Raves/Questions: just so curious about when this guy will arrive and how it will all go down.  I feel really flexible about how birth goes, no preconceived expectations. My other two were early though and I nested so hard and over prepared this time. I feel ready now so if he is late I literally don’t know what I will be doing for the next month. 
  • @NTbaby17 yes I have read that before about the purple line!  I can’t see around my body even with a mirror at this point though LOL

@puppylove8910 you are SO close!  Hoping you are getting lots of rest and just being really good to yourself these days. I feel like false labor is really common with 3rd babies.  Frustrating for sure. 

Love this old article from Mothering about the last days/weeks of pregnancy.  https://www.mothering.com/articles/the-last-days-of-pregnancy-a-place-of-in-between/

• @treetop19 That is so frustrating! I had a similar experience, thought I was getting a cervical check at my 38 week appointment Monday bc that's what one midwife had told me, and then the midwife I saw that day said she wouldn't do it til 39. But she'll also do a membrane sweep that day, if possible, so hopefully if I'm still pregnant then it'll be the impetus for this baby to come out! I had contractions all day yesterday and then went to bed and nothing happened. Such a mind game! 
  • @chichiphin TMI but speaking from personal experience, lots of diarrhea in the weeks leading up to birth, could lead to avoiding the nerve-wracking/painful after birth poops lol. Always a silver lining!
  • @momoftoddlers oh boy I'd love for my IBS to be good for something!! 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• MalidociousMalidocious member
    edited February 2020
    LOL @momoftoddlers @chichiphin Me too!  Definitely having plenty of diarrhea right now... was not expecting it.  I've been basically unable to poop this entire pregnancy, but the last few days have been different!  TMI, but whatevs.

EDD/W+D: Due March 13th / 37+5!

Team pink/blue/green: Team pink!!

Baby is the size of a(n): According to this one app I use, the baby is the size of a lightweight kettlebell or a swiss chard.  Interesting. I had an u/s last Friday and she was 6 lbs exactly, in the 22nd percentile. 

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms: My cravings remain the same... Arby's roast beef sandwiches, cottage cheese and cheese in general, fudge-y desserts I do not need, and a newish craving is for hot french fries.  Must be really hot, otherwise I'm not interested!  I still have aversions to a lot of red meat and fish.

Upcoming appts: This Friday, I'll be 38 weeks.  My regular OB will be out of the office at this appointment and I'll be seeing one of her NPs, so I'm really hoping she won't want to do a cervix check... I'd rather wait til next week at my 39 week appointment with my regular OB.

Rants/Raves/Questions: I'm mostly just speechless at the idea that we are THIS CLOSE to being done with pregnancy.  I feel like it just started and we were all in here, excited at the idea of new babies... and here we are, it's finally happening!  I feel like I've been pregnant FOREVER while simultaneously feeling like it went by in the blink of an eye.  I'm emotional, apparently.  Lol!

I'm nervous about contractions and I'm oddly nervous that I won't be able to tell I'm in labor :D ... but I imagine I'll know when it's happening.
  • What a great article @uno_mas. I needed to read that today. I've definitely entered the in between and I will embrace it a lot more now 💗
    **TW**

• @puppylove8910 I am so glad you read it and that it helped.  It made me cry in a way that felt
    good today.  Right there with you in the “in between”.  It helped to be reminded that it’s a real and normal space to be for now. 
  • @Malidocious you can decline the cervix check of you don’t want one from your NP. Also I def knew when labor was real—it hurt! For hours ha. Or maybe your water will break so that will be an easy tell.

EDD/W+D: 37w, 3/18

Team pink/blue/green: pink!

Baby is the size of a(n): skunk

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms: want cheese fries and coffee. Prob not at the same time ha. 

Upcoming appts: tomorrow. I got a cervix check last time even though I didn’t want one bc he said that would let him confirm the head was down. I’m gonna decline it tomorrow now that I know she is head down. I don’t think cervix checks mean anything and could cause infection so no thank you. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: just wondering if this baby will come a lot later than her bro. I have a feeling she won’t cone as early as he did (37w5d)
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker