October 2020 Moms
Options

Finally!

lcpericot20lcpericot20 member
edited February 2020 in October 2020 Moms
**Images removed by admin**

I tested this morning, after 5 months of TTC I finally have my positive!  I'm still in shock though and having a hard time believing it.  I'll take a digital test tomorrow to confirm, maybe then it'll feel more real.  EDD 10/24

Re: Finally!

• Options
    Hey there! First off congrats! 
    Please take a moment to introduce yourself over on the introductions thread and read through the board organization thread. 
    We generally try to avoid one off threads to keep the board clutter free. Feel free to join in on any post. 
    It’s also against the rules to post a pic of your pregnancy test so the admins will probably either delete this post or close it. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married 6/15/13
    BFP #1 5/8/16, EDD 12/31/16- DD born 9/10/16 at 24 weeks 
    ~In our hearts forever~
    BFP #2 10/14/17, EDD 7/1/18

• Options
    @BumpAdmin

i don’t wanna see what you pee on, thanks 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"