Trouble TTC
Options

TTTC Check In 2-10-2020

Happy Monday! 

Please double-check your name and confirm your Dx & Rx. Please let me know if you'd like to update your Dx & Rx! 

QOTW: If you could have someone help you with one task (ie cooking, laundry, mowing the lawn, cleaning the bathrooms) every week, what would it be and why?

Any Rants/Raves from this past week? Tell us about it!

2019 BFP Hall of Fame:
prpl11butterfly: dx: RPL rx: TI with progesterone
cigaline: Dx: unexplained/MFI Rx: IUI
sincethelastday: dx: unexplained Rx: IUI
optimisim3: Dx: endometriosis, Hashi’s, possibly adenomyosis Rx: IUI
littleredm: Dx: endometriosis and unexplained Rx: IVF
nancinator: Dx: unexplained Rx: IVF
ceauth: Dx: Borderline PCOS, unexplained Rx: medicated IUI
B_1029:  Dx: unexplained Rx: IUI
knockupthestock - Dx: PCOS Rx: Letrozole, dexa, Clomid, trigger, progesterone, and TI

To be added to our Hall of Fame, please let us know when you are comfortable with us doing so!

PAGING:

@inthewoods23 - dx:unexplained. Rx: IVF

@chiblackhawkie - rx: IUI

@blackrose-9 - Dx: PCOS Rx: Femara

@hithertorue - Dx: Low AMH/MFI, unexplained Rx: IVF 

@2dogsmom - Dx: unexplained Rx: IVF

@sara_tory: Dx: PCOS, endometriosis, adenomyosis Rx: IUI 

@ase33 - Dx: PCOS, complex endometrial hyperplasia, amenorrhea Rx: Femara + TI 

@olivklau - Dx: unexplained Rx: IUI

@meri-mac  -Dx: Unexplained sub-fertility, Rx: IVF

@amgpg25 -Dx: Insulin Tolerance, Rx Clomid & IUI

@abarr723 —DX: PCOS, Rx Femara & IUI

@zimmie0818 Dx polyps, Rx IUI

@Amartuso Dx TBD 

@nina205 RX PCOS and low morphology (hubby) Dx Fermara & Trigger

Re: TTTC Check In 2-10-2020

• Options
    Wow quietest week we have had in a long time here! Hope all is well for everyone. 
  • Options
    @2dogsmom haha yeah I've had a busy work week so no real good time to check in! Nothing real new with me, just starting BCP up again for the last time tomorrow.

If you want, you can add to my dx gluten and dairy free diet.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 Same here! 

I got my progesterone levels back and they were 26.1 after my trigger shot last week. I have NEVER had a reading even close to this.. All have been sub-10. I am trying not to get my hopes up, but everything seems to be going well this cycle. 

QOTW: Definitely cleaning the bathrooms. I hate it and avoid at all costs.. 

Hope everyone is doing well!
  • Options
    @nina205 yay for good results! I had a bunch of labs yesterday (infectious diseases) and found out my vitamin D jumped up from 20.6 (insufficient) in Dec 2018 to 77.5! I'm now in normal range! I was very surprised.

QOTW: definitely whole house cleaning lol.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @2dogsmom it is very quiet here, I always come check the bored, but there's not much! We should start a fun weekly thread or something to get things going. 

@nina205 that's exciting! Fingers crossed! 

@inthewoods23 holy crap, that's one hell of an increase! Good for you!! Were you taking supplements? If that was just diet, I will be super impressed haha 

today I went for my baseline u/s and bloodwork. The office called this afternoon and gave me the green line to begin taking my Letrozole tonight! I'll go back for an ultrasound on Wednesday and see how my ovaries responded! And I guess from there we plan when to I'll be doing a trigger and IUI#1! 😬 I am nervous though because I have my sonohystogram tomorrow because there was a question of polyps on my HSG. I'm afraid that if they do see them, they will cancel my cycle ☹️

QOTW: If you could have someone help you with one task (ie cooking, laundry, mowing the lawn, cleaning the bathrooms) every week, what would it be and why?
    ugh, I HATE doing dishes. Our apartment doesn't have a dishwasher and it's painful! 😩 dear god I can't wait to start house hunting! 
    May Siggy Challenge: It's Gonna be N*SYNC!

TTC #1: 1/2019
    Dx: 1/2020 Borderline PCOS
    Rx: Femara &Trigger with IUI
    IUI#1 2/26/2020- BETA 3/11 (AF arrived 3/11)
    3/20/2020- Benched due to COVID-19

• Options
    @abarr723 good luck today! Fingers crossed for you that it’s all clear and you can proceed with your IUI!! 

@inthewoods23 wow what a jump — what do you think got it to jump like that? Also yay for last round of BCP for hopefully a very very long time! 

That’s great @nina205! Sounds like things are working! 

AFM I have a saline contrast ultrasound today. As long as they don’t find anything I will be starting stims next week for ER the first week of March. I am so ready to just get this part over with!! 

QOTW — picking up dog poop/cleaning the cat box. I love my animals more than anything, but I hate that part!!!