August 2020 Moms

I'm here for the SEX!!!

Re: I'm here for the SEX!!!

• @babytimeagain Thank you!  Yay!! Congratulations on everything coming in low-risk... such a relief!  Do not feel guilty for being a bit disappointed.  Maybe if you tell YH in a cute way it will help bring on the excitement and make it feel more real?  On the bright side, you'll get a mama's boy and get to experience the best of both worlds.  I grew up with an older brother and although we did fight then, we are very close still.  
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • Loading the player...
  • ziggymama06ziggymama06 member
    edited February 2020
    @BusinessWife That is awesome!!  I still cannot believe how fast your results came in and you were able to receive them electronically!  Mine essentially looks the same as far as the format, except the pictures aren't as cute.  The nurse actually left my full results taped to the door (in an envelope) - not sure that's HIPAA compliant, but whatever it worked out and I'm happy to see the full report. (Hubs and I did question for a moment if the nurse would actually write the correct gender on a paper since she had given me attitude about calling again... but the results were in!!)  The Panorama tested for two additional abnormalities... perhaps that's why it took longer?!  Anyways, planning on touring the two midwife facilities shortly.  This entire debacle of them not answering the phone/not responding has sent me over the edge.
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
  • @gsmomplus1 thank you for the support and solidarity. I hope I can accept this soon and feel excited. I’m struggling hard core today. I can’t even go there yet with planning for this baby- finalizing a name, etc. so good for you! That’s great you’re getting excited. ❤️ 
  • @thefords2020 girls are so much fun! Congratulations!!! 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• @thefords2020 Congratulations on your baby girl!!  Enjoy sharing with your family!
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
  • @thefords2020 Congrats! Welcome Bella Sky! 
  • @riatortillaxo Thank you and yes ma’am we can’t wait to meet baby Bella’Sky 🎀
  • @thefords2020 awww, congratulations!! 💕 

@kimbo262 I’m sorry you’re going through this too. It’s so hard to let go of the dream you envisioned. I’m thinking of you. 
  • @babytimeagain Thank you, thinking of you as well. For what it’s worth, I have a brother and we are extremely close. We have always gotten along even through childhood and now as adults, we are still close. I was nervous about having a boy when I found out about my first, but we have some of the silliest most ridiculous fun together. I know you may not feel a bond now, but it’ll come in time. No need to rush it. 
  • @pengy16 Yes! So true! I hope people will respect your decision to wait! 
  • @emiliadkay that's such a great way to frame it!
  • @jrat1107 Congratulations 🎀
  • Hahaha! @soulshine108 Congratulations! 
  • @andreaaaaaaaaaa congrats on the healthy little girl!