October 2020 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday ((2/12))

Re: WTF Wednesday ((2/12))

• Options
    Wtf DS?! 
    Wakes up after napping only 20 minutes. We are on day 11 of solo parenting and I need this kid to take a good nap. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married 6/15/13
    BFP #1 5/8/16, EDD 12/31/16- DD born 9/10/16 at 24 weeks 
    ~In our hearts forever~
    BFP #2 10/14/17, EDD 7/1/18

• Options
    @profmcgonagall oh, how I miss naps. DD stopped them around 2.5 *cries*
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @dolewhipper DS is 21 months and I’m really hoping he doesn’t decide to drop it anytime soon 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married 6/15/13
    BFP #1 5/8/16, EDD 12/31/16- DD born 9/10/16 at 24 weeks 
    ~In our hearts forever~
    BFP #2 10/14/17, EDD 7/1/18

• Options
    @profmcgonagall I hope he doesn’t stop either! I miss DD napping. She also stopped around 2.5. 
  • Options
    WTF to my job. We work remote locations and I was getting a "promotion" to work a brand new location (should be better commissions). They keep pushing my training for the new location--I just found out my company hasn't even finalized the contract! UGH. I love the location I'm at now (but mainly for the people), I've just been here for 6 years and ready for something new. 
  • Options
    morethanamamamorethanamama member
    edited February 2020
    WTF to germs. My son had a cough for about a week, got better last Wednesday, and today he has a cold...and I am feeling it coming too. We live in warm weather but the sicknesses certainly don't spare us. So ready for this yucky season to be over! Now I am worried about potentially having a newborn in January- February LOL

• Options
    @profmcgonagall Thought I didn't have any wtf's today, till I read yours. Yes.

WTF children in general that they alternate waking up middle of the night and bringing me in to their room. It's like one of those scenes in an old british comedy show where they play goofy music and ppl go in out of diff rooms a hundred times. Only it’s not funny when it’s happening😂

and wtf in a good way!! The Bump app is functional?!?! 
  • Options
    WTF with this work week. Leadership meeting Tuesday. SAT meeting today. PT conferences tomorrow plus my Observation video presentation plus an IEP plus three more SATs! I literally scheduled zero of those. 
  • Options
    Wtf with snow! I’m seriously over winter! I just woke up to 4 more inches of snow and a “2 hour delay” that might turn into no school because the superintendent says he needs to “reassess” during these two hours. Take my kids to school! No more snow! No more snow days! Winter needs to go shave its back now! 🙄