Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Tuesday 2/11

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Tuesday 2/11

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 Eeek hope the repairs are quick and cheap!!!! 

@gingermama29 Starting the tracking habit is the hardest part - once you're in the groove, it's easier! Great job getting started!
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Options
    @gingermama29 - I need to start tracking again - do you use an app?

@mvt2003 - Yayyy! What time is your ER tomorrow?
  • Options
    @feather_heather 8:30am tomorrow - have to be there at 7:30 though, so it's going to be an early morning! Congrats on getting your car paid off! That's awesome!!!!
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Options
    @gingermama29 you may want to join in on our healthy habits thread for your food logging

@feather_heather they started offering Smart Dollar at work last year. I'd like to get our finances in better order!

@mvt2003 yay ER!!!

I'm having trailing arms replaced under my extended warranty so the cost is just $100, not too bad. They also suggested the cam nuts or something (for alignment?) but that's not covered or required and it would be another $175 so no thanks. Just doing the minimum so I can have a safe car until I take delivery of my new Tesla. I'm supposed to replace my tires too but I'm wondering if I can make it work the rest of winter. Otherwise we're probably going to buy the cheapest tire so I have better traction. And it may be summer before I get my car anyway.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    legallykatelegallykate member
    edited February 2020

@gingermama29 Keep up the good work on food tracking!

@feather_heather Woohoo for paying off the car! I was also not raised to budget and it bit me in the butt in my 20s big time.

@mvt2003 Squee for trigger and ER tomorrow, will cross all the things for you.

@inthewoods What kind of Tesla are you getting? Jealous!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, temping, monitoring CM, PNVs, preseed, HIO

R/R: I was productive yesterday but now am feeling unmotivated. I have a mid-morning meeting that is at such an awkward time to try to be productive this morning. Hopefully the afternoon will be better. 

CS/Q: Still no temp spike and OPK now even more positive. Anyone wanna take a gander at when I will ovulate based on this progression?

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/2(AL)

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: HIO, PNV, OPKS, Clearblue Fertility Monitor, preseed/Conceive Plus, CM Tracking

R/R: yay! It’s O day. 😁 I’m soo happy for that. I’ve been having some cramping and Slight O pain yesterday and this morning so I guess that’s good. Tomorrow I will move over to TWW finally. 

CS/Q: Nope

@inthewoods23 Sorry you had to get up early to bring your car in for service. At least they shuttle you to work. Bonus lol Hope the repair doesn’t cost you too much.

@gingermama29 Well I’m glad that tracking your food is going well for you so far. Having another person keep you accountable is great and it helps sooo much. You got this girl. You can do it! 👍

@feather_heather wooo hooo. Way to go.. good job for paying off your car. Congrats. I love that feeling. My DH is the same as yours. He hates debt and we work together to pay everything all off. Hes really good at that kind of stuff. I’m great at saving money but I get that from my mom lol. I hope your able to have everything all paid off that you want to be. GL

@mvt2003 Yay. For triggering. Try not to let the anxiety work you up. MMM.. Starbucks. Yummy. That sounds like a great treat. You deserve it. Enjoy it. What do you usually order from there? 

• Options
    @feather_heather yay for paying off debt!! That has to be such an amazing feeling! I'm using MyFitnessPal to track my calorie intake. It worked really well for me last time and was so much easier to stick with because I still ate the food I like, just less of it.

@mvt2003 yay for triggering!! So excited for you! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow morning for your ER. Sending all the positive thoughts!

@inthewoods23 great suggestion! I think I will do that!

@legallykate based on the progression, I'd guess you'll O sometime within the next 24 hours but I'm no expert by any means.

@mindyb2019 thanks friend! Yay for O day!! Get it girl!!! FX for you!!

@linzrunz sorry for the drama but so excited for you that your brother is moving closer! It's hard when your siblings live far away and you're close.  
  • Options

@inthewoods23 Hopefully the repairs went well and you're independently mobile again!
    @feather_heather Getting rid of debts is a great feeling! Hopefully the student loan debt can get paid off in the next year and you'll be mostly debt free!
    @mvt2003 Hooray for trigger! Hopefully the retrieval goes smoothly tomorrow morning!
    @legallykate I hope your afternoon got better! I'm guessing you'll probably see a temp spike in the next day or two!
    @mindyb2019 Yay for O day!! So excited for you! I'm glad this cycle was just a bit off.
    @linzrunz So sorry AF showed during your trip and about your family drama. Exciting that your brother is moving closer!

Month/Cycle: 3/3 (1 Unbenched)
    CD: 16
    WAYDTGKU: prenatals, B6, OPKs, CM tracking, BBT charting, at least EOD during fertile window
    R/R: Still haven't ovulated and I'm 4 days past my usual O date. My cycles have been a little screwy lately so I'm not too surprised. Last cycle I O'ed on CD17, the cycle before was CD12 which is my normal, and the cycle before that was CD8. My OPKs are still very negative and my temps are still low, but they're more stable than they've ever been so I'm calling that a win. Really hoping I O soon and can officially enter the TWW.
    CS/Q: Nothing exciting...

TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Options
    @ashaislurking 😣 I'm in the same NOTHING boat. Maybe our ovaries are trying to be romantic and wait for Valentine's day 😆