Infertility
Options

January FET

2»

Re: January FET

• Options
    My lining check showed thin lining again, <6mm. Apparently looks ok aside from being thin so still proceeding with transfer on 1/29 per RE recs. I had my crying sesh and now numb and partially resigned about this cycle. Just preparing for a long road ahead. And will definitely want to do injectable estrogen next FET. 
  • Options
    ***Lurking**

@lena888 I"m sorry you're dealing with thin lining but there's still hope! I always had lining issues and had success with a lining of about 5.4ish but it was the tri layer so my RE was okay with it. So it can still happen!  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lena8888 I've been having lining issues too...I was only about 3.5mm on Wednesday at CD10 and after 5 days of Letrozole. My RE started me on another 5 days of Letrozole (upped to 7.5mg/day) and I go back for another check on Monday. Fingers crossed for you!!
    July - September 2016 - 3 negative IUIs
    December 2016 IVF cycle - 12 retrieved, 5 fertilized, 2 frozen, 1 transferred
    August 2017 - baby boy
    September 2019 - FET cancelled due to thin lining (tried pills)
    November 2019 - FET cancelled due to thin lining (tried patches)
    February 2020 - FET February 6, EDD 10/25/2020

• Options
    @justharrison thank you for your reply. I had a 24mm follicle today and was surging so my transfer is set for 01/30. My estrogen is pretty slow to rise too. The max it rose was 106 yesterday and then dropped to 90 today. I dont know if that is good or not, my RE didnt comment on it. Ive had 1 fresh and 2 FETs cancelled in the past and this is the first time ive gotten this far to a transfer date. I still cant believe it may be happening....
  • Options
    @nasah15 that does seem low for the estrogen. Mine was closer to 200 (i think?) do they have you on estrace?

i wish you look and look forward to seeing you get your BFP!!
  • Options
    Had my first ever FET today! Cant believe i actually made it to this point after so many disappointments. So far I dont notice anything different :/.  I dont want to get my hopes up too much given so much of this is just plain luck. Beta is scheduled for next saturday and I dont know yet if I want to test at home or not. 

@justharrison they took some blood today prior to transfer to check for estrogen and progesterone. Will hear back about the results tomorrow. 
    Hope everything is going well with you! 
  • Options
    @lena8888 congratulations!! 

@justharrison despite a very low estrogen level on transfer day after which they started me on estrace my beta today is 165!!