March 2020 Moms

All Groups Check In w/o 2/3

Since so many have departed to FB, I think it would be nice to have one place for a weekly check in for the ladies who are still active here.

EDD/W+D: 

Team pink/blue/green: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms:

Upcoming appts: 

Rants/Raves/Questions: 

Me: 37 | H: 44
**TW**
TTC #1: May 2015
IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
Right tube removed: February 2016
Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
TTC #2: April 2019
BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
BFP #3: July 15, 2019
EDD: March 23, 2020

Re: All Groups Check In w/o 2/3

• Since so many have departed to FB, I think it would be nice to have one place for a weekly check in for the ladies who are still active here.

EDD/W+D: 

Team pink/blue/green: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms:

Upcoming appts: 

Rants/Raves/Questions: 

Too new for the fb group 😞
    EDD : 3/7
    team pink
    baby is a pineapple 
    just ate a pickle but really just want to eat a tub of icing 
    Friday! 36 week apt. 
    So tired of sleeping on my left side 😕
  • EDD/W+D: 3/18, 33w5d

Team pink/blue/green: pink!

Baby is the size of a(n): ferret

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms: none. Getting over a cold and feel like garbage and can barely eat. So I guess hot tea?

Upcoming appts: tomorrow after canceling my last wk’s appt bc I had the plague 

Rants/Raves/Questions: just would like this effing cold to go away. I feel awful and it doesn’t even really have anything to do with my pregnancy. It makes me want to hibernate until baby comes so I’m not this sick during delivery. I cannot imagine giving birth feeling like this. 
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Loading the player...
  • Great idea @puppylove8910. @chichiphin If it's not too much work can you please tag anyone else who let you know they wanted to be in the private bump group so they can know to participate here instead? If we can't get a private group going at least we can all stay together on this thread because its getting confusing to know who's left. Thanks ladies!
  • EDD/W+D: 35 weeks

Team pink/blue/green: Baby Boy

Baby is the size of a(n): 5lbs 9oz according to the sono yesterday. I'm thinking/hoping that means he'll be just under 8 lbs at birth.

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms: Alternating super hungry with super nauseous, which is delightful. Also heartburn city no matter what I eat or don't eat. 

Upcoming appts: Next week. Started those lovely weekly appointments. :|

Rants/Raves/Questions: Can't believe baby could be here this month! I'm ready. Or as ready as I can possibly be for the insanity that will be 3 children under 5. 
  • @caity_rose7 Hopefully you get into the FB after posting a bit. I love all the mom friends on there! Regardless, welcome... and 36 weeks! YES!
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• I hope you feel better soon @silverhope. January was unkind to my DS and DH, but I was spared. Thank goodness. Hopefully, it remains that way! 

Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• EDD/W+D: 3/27 32w + 4d

Team pink/blue/green: pink!

Baby is the size of a(n): squash

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms: Finally done with junk food and been on healthy kick recently. Still want my desserts, but trying to replace with healthier alternatives. Been loving having skinny lemon cookies with my raspberry leaf tea in the evenings.

Upcoming appts: Had one today, another in two weeks, and then I start my weekly appointments the first Tuesday in March!

Rants/Raves/Questions: Not too much to report this week, just chugging along on that to do list, trying to survive at work, and trying to get as much rest as I can. I'm kinda ready for her to be here already!!
  • EDD/W+D: March 10th / 35 Weeks today

Team pink/blue/green:Pink

Baby is the size of a(n): Honeydew Melon

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms: Team no sleep here. I am always really hot as well and been feeling really nauseous. Aside from all that I am just excited for the next 5 weeks to be over so I can meet my baby girl!

Upcoming appts: Feb. 12th Growth Scan and Feb. 14th for the 1st of many cervical checks  :|

Rants/Raves/Questions: Just overall excited that we will all be meeting our little one's soon. 
  • @caity_rose7 Hopefully you get into the FB after posting a bit. I love all the mom friends on there! Regardless, welcome... and 36 weeks! YES!
    thanks :/ I'm stil in my Sept. 2015 fb group and its one of the best resources. the bump wasnt working for me early on this time so I kind of forgot about it, now im freaking out - forgot everything about babies lol
  • @mrsvp614 a Super Bowl sprinkle.. how fun!

@treetop19. I dislike all the “last baby” talk too, especially when other people just make the assumption that we will be done at 3 kids.  I would love another one closer in age this time.  I had two people last week tell me to not splurge on certain items for this baby since I won’t be passing it down to a sibling.  Uh never actually said that we are done.  We probably are though, as MH is already talking about getting snipped. 😞

Random side note, MH was telling me that March Madness is supposedly the favored time to schedule a vasectomy so they get time off work to recover and watch the games?! Supposedly that is a thing and it’s super hard to get an appointment at that time.  I am curious if this is a myth.
  • EDD/W+D: 3/22  33w 4d

Team pink/blue/green: blue 

Baby is the size of a(n): bunch of celery

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms: nothing specific for cravings/aversions, but smaller appetite since there just seems to be no room. Symptoms are just feeling large and having a harder time moving around with the hip/pelvic soreness and frequent contractions. 

Upcoming appts: 3/17 for a midwife visit 

Rants/Raves/Questions: our new glider was delivered today and I’m excited to set up a cozy spot in our room for feeding and snuggling. 
  • @caity_rose7 I have a September 2015 baby too---but back then I only lurked the Bump! How fun!
    @mrsvp614 WTF MIL? You only "need" two babies? Holy f*&^ that would annoy me. 
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• I'm so over work too. I have an appointment tomorrow, I'm hoping to get a note saying I should finish off my days till baby at home. It's a slow time of year for us too so I'm struggling to even keep busy.
  • @EmilyLove25 so glad this has been your easiest pregnancy. Most TTM+ moms I've talked to say it gets harder every time (baby is lower and feels like s/he's falling out, more pain, etc.). Glad to hear that isn't always the case!
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker