March 2020 Moms

February questions

Newish here. Couldn’t get the app to work for awhile. Seems like a current issue still. 
Anyway. Couple things! EDD March 7. When would you install car seat and should I have mine and baby’s bag in the car? Kinda forgot what I did last time. 

Also. Legit my bones/muscle in my groin area are sore af. Even walking around hurts. What did I do lol?? I almost feel like it’s straining from getting out of bed. Am I the only one ? 😂

Re: February questions

• @caity_rose7 I am due March 4th and have my bags packed and car seat installed but have been told that I will most likely deliver early due to my history and health this pregnancy. I think it all depends on your personality, but I would rather have it ready just incase instead of rushing to install it in labor.

As for the groin, maybe a massage from you SO?
  • momoftoddlersmomoftoddlers member
    edited February 2020
    Seriously missing all you ladies who left us. The Bump not working at the exact same time you went to FB was really bad timing. For anyone who's been trying to logon on their phone, either app or browser still doesn't seem to be working well for a lot of people, try to logon on a computer instead. Would love to hear from you again!

@chichiphin Any progress on getting the private Bump group started? Would be great to know who exactly is left here.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm still checking this site regularly to see how everyone is doing!!!!
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• We plan to put the car seat in when I hit 35 weeks just to be safe. I went at 39+2 with DS so you never know what could happen!
    Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• yeah sooo I think I'm going to tackle the car seat this weekend, plus its just sitting in my closed porch taking up space lol. bags are packed , i might throw them in the trunk too 
  • @caity_rose7 I do not think you will regret doing it early- but you could regret doing it too late!
  • I'm still checking in here too! Unfortunately, it's only when I'm at work since the app SUCKS. 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • So weird that people have trouble on the app! I’ve only been using the app since the beginning. I have had to re-login a couple times and I have to press the back button a few times before it actually works but that’s about it.

@momoftoddlers last I heard @chichiphin couldn’t figure out how to set up the private group and the bump admin wasn’t helpful so she gave up. 

My husband plans on installing the car seat this weekend even tho I’m only 33 weeks lol better safe than sorry. Then he is going to take it to the local police station bc they double check and make sure it’s done right (first time parents lol) 
  • Was wondering if there’s anyone else still trying to sit at a desk at work ? I have this terrible knot in my lower right back I’ve never been able to completely get rid of that is just radiating pain through my right leg and hip all day. I even have a hip cushion cause apparently I’m old and broken but I can not get comfortable at work all day 😩😩 I’m 36 weeks on Friday. Hoping the dr suggests only another week commuting and at work. I can finish up at home till baby comes. Anyone sharing my misery ?
  • Sorry you’re hurting @caityrose!  I have a total old lady hip this pregnancy also, I limped all day yesterday. I’m hoping to wrap up work by 35 weeks.  So hard to sit in the car for a 90 minute commute.  I do not have a desk job, but what about sitting on a yoga ball at work? They are great for optimal fetal positioning, keeps your pelvic floor relaxed and is better for your back.  Nice to use for labor or for after to sit on and bounce the baby. You would want one that is big enough and filled with enough air that when you sit on it, your knees are lower than your hips. 
  • popping in to say that I still cannot create a damn private group. It is very frustrating. One last attempt perhaps and then I am done trying lol
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• I live on top of my yoga ball these days! @uno_mas
    Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• sooo I'm now wondering if I can't start a new group because I have a warning (too much snark in TTGP). Could someone without warnings go to the Groups page and see if there is the giant pink button that allows you to create a new group? It has to be on a desktop
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• I do have one at home i do some stretches on but if i"m only gonna be up here another week or two, it won't do because it's too small so just trying to hang in there :(
  • I do not have a button but I tried emailing 
  • @chichiphin I went to the groups page on my desktop and no giant pink button for me either. I don't know why they changed things to make it more difficult. 
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @chichiphin I'm so confused, when I go to the groups page on the TB desktop webpage, this is literally what is says:

Welcome to The Bump Private Groups! This is a place for private, invite-only discussions with your new (or old!) community friends. Browse the list of groups and apply to join some, or reach out to help@thebump.com with a suggestion for a new group you'd like to manage.

So in theory it should be as simple as emailing that email address and asking them to create the group. How annoying.
  • I emailed them and they were totally confused. I wrote that we are trying to create a private march 2020 group, and they responded "are you trying to get access to this group on the app" 
    um... not even sure how to explain it
  • They all have NO idea what we are talking about lol @bumpadmin please help us!!! 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• OMG what a sh*t show. You'd think they'd try to make creating new groups as easy as possible as it increases traffic which = advertising dollars. 

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• OMG what a sh*t show. You'd think they'd try to make creating new groups as easy as possible as it increases traffic which = advertising dollars. 
    I left a review of the app. 'in case you didn't know, the community boards barely work' 

so disappointing for sure
  • caity_rose7 I tried a chiropractor for the first time ever this past week to deal with back/hip pain and it has literally saved me. Hope you feel better!
    Me: 34, DH: 33 // Met: 10.21.2007 // Married: 9.18.2015
    BFP: 4.29.2016 // EDD: 1.2.2017 (IT'S A BOY!) Born 12/26/16
    BFP: 2.10.19 // and MC on 3.19.19
    BFP: 7.9.19 // EDD 3.16.20

• The weird thing is I can see some new private groups created (like April 2020), so somehow ppl are creating new private groups, but I dunno why none of us are able to do it ha. 
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @AmyKDuffy I went for the first time this pregnancy on Friday- why did I wait so long!