1st Trimester

October 2020 Waiting Room

A place for all the Mamas who are due in October 2020 to get to know each other while waiting for our BMB to be set up! 

Re: October 2020 Waiting Room

• cmessamorecmessamore member
    edited January 2020
    @kmalls congratulations!! 

I just got my BFP today, too! Based on LMP my EDD will be 10/3!

We have 7 kiddos so far (5bio and 2step).
    DS1 12, DS2 10, DD1 9, DS3 8, DS4 3, DD2 2, and DD3 is almost 6 months! 😃😍

ETA: also feeling surreal here too, but excited! 8 kids just sounds terrifying! 😂
  • Loading the player...
  • lurking - @kmalls!!! OMG congrats, love!!!! I'm so happy for you!!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @kpearse99 thank you!! I feel so awful that I ghosted TTGP (and TFAS in particular) but posting every day was making me nutty. I’m lurking all the time and I’m cheering you on!! 
  • kmalls said:
    @kpearse99 thank you!! I feel so awful that I ghosted TTGP (and TFAS in particular) but posting every day was making me nutty. I’m lurking all the time and I’m cheering you on!! 

hahaha kidding! congrats girl, I’m so happy for you!
  • So excited for you @kmalls @NamelessAria !
    You’re welcome to join us in September or wait for October :) always nice to have some more TTGP-ers!
  • @NamelessAria hey lady! So glad to see you here! Congratulations!! 

I’m hanging in October even though I’ll have an RCS in late September. Bringing up the rear in a BMB is the worst, lol. 
  • @dolewhipper congrats on the BFP! Ugh I’m so sorry about the ectopic, that must have been scary. I hate how losses turn the joy of a BFP so quickly into anxiety, but hopefully this is your rainbow ❤️
  • @NamelessAria - I came here to stalk you because I hadn't seen you in the dailies or announce in the TTGP Grad Announcements thread, so I had a feeling I'd find you here. Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• @ttcbabyodo thank you! I thought about posting in the announcement thread but decided that maybe I haven't really been around long enough and active enough. I don't want to be the drive by Peggy.
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• BFP this weekend.... haven't been active on here in a VERY long time!!  DS1 is 8.5 and DS2 is 4.5.... this is pregnancy number 6 for us! Hoping this baby will complete our family! <3  Lots of T&Ps for everyone in here for a happy and healthy pregnancy! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie - (o6sy)

image    image

My Chart

BFP #1 - 6-2009 - edd 1-23-10 - mmc - discovered by u/s @ 13wks 2days - D&C
    BFP #2 - 10-15-2010 - Baby boy born 6-11-11
    BFP#3 - 6-2013 - edd 2-21-14 -mmc discovered by u/s @ 9 wks - D&C
    BFP #4 - 3-10-14 - edd 11-19-14 - natural miscarriage 4-10-14
    BFP #5 - 8-24-14 - edd 5-5-15 - Please be our RAINBOW!!! <3
    U/S 9-30 - baby measuring right on track, heart rate of 155bpm
    U/S 10-8 & 10-14 - baby is growing perfectly!
    10-20 - 151 bpm 10-31 153 bpm
    11-13 IT'S A BOY!!!!!
    12-11 & 12-18 - 144 bpm everything looked great at recheck of a/s
  • @kmalls thank you so much. FX everything goes smooth at my appt today
  • @dolewhipper let us know how it goes! 
  • **lurking**

@dolewhipper it makes my heart SO happy to see you in here! Congratulations!!
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• dolewhipperdolewhipper member
    edited January 2020
    @kmalls It was...informative. I did get blood taken for hcg & progesterone (another one on wednesday) and they don't want me to get my u/s until Monday when I'm 5w; they want to be sure they can see a sac. So I'm just a ball of nerves until I see that precious little bubble in my uterus where it belongs. 

In the meantime I get to freak out about any tinge or twinge of pain, and I need to go to the ER if I experience any kind of pain or bleeding (that was the only symptom I had with my last ectopic). SO THAT'S SO FUN. I don't wish ectopics on anyone. They're absolutely the worst.

@zuuls_mom thank you, love! I see you have a new little one-- Congrats are in order for you too! <3 

Edit because words and dates are hard.
  • @dolewhipper oof yeah I was wondering if they’d do an ultrasound this early, I feel like there’s not much to see at this point. So glad they scheduled one for Monday, though, I can’t even imagine the anxiety you have! Which is definitely not made any better by orders to head to the ER with any pain or bleeding, talk about being on high alert for ANY twinge. Ughhh. And I don’t know about you but I pee about 78 times a day just to check for spotting, so...that’s fun :#
  • @kmalls Yea, I just keep telling myself, "Today, I am pregnant," and keep it at that. 

I've also been peeing maybe 77 times a day and looking at the TP...solidarity. But I more so have to because I've increased my water intake. I am HORRIBLE at drinking water, and last pregnancy I had low fluid and I refuse to not drink 100oz a day this time around. (I will accept any good ideas on how I can actually track and drink that much!)
  • This morning I got a positive after three negative tests. I have been jittery since 7:30AM. Part of me is happy about having a second child. The other part is worried that I won't be able to love two children. DD is almost 18 months, she is amazing with other babies so she will be the best big sister.

Maybe what I'm feeling is surreal.
  • kmallskmalls member
    edited February 2020
    @Smelh324 congrats! We have kids of very similar ages: DS is turning 5 in two weeks, and DD1 turned 3 in October (then DD2 is almost 2). There’s a whole lotta attitude in your house, I’m sure! 

@KaileyBri having kids close together is nuts, but awesome! Our first three kids are 18 months apart each. You got this! 
  • @kmalls thanks! Yes yours are very close to my littles, but you snuck an extra one in there! and lol LOTS of sass. We are over achievers and have some names picked out, turns out our fave ones are all girl names. Still trying to decide what three girls in a row might look like haha but luckily we don't get to pick so we'll just deal with whatever comes!
  • *lurky loo* 

@dolewhipper Ahhhhhh!!! So freakin’ thrilled for you lady!!!! I have everything crossed that this will be your little rainbow!! 
  • @smg2302 Welcome and congrats!! Nice big gap between 2 and 3 :) That sounds nice.
  • Also, what kind of a rain dance do we have to do to get this board posted like all the other months :|  Pregnancy is all waiting, do we really have to add this annoying wait to the list lol.
  • Thanks @Smelh324! I am hoping the gap means that they are more independent this time around.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi everyone! We got a positive test about a week ago I think? EDD is October 7... 5 days after my brother's wedding. Whoops. Not very good planning on our part I guess, haha. 

We have a 3 year old and a 15 month old, both boys. Fingers crossed for a girl! But if it's another boy, great! He's due 6 days before his brother's 2nd birthday, so yeah - all the clothes we had for him are probably perfectly sized for each season.  :D
  • @smg2302 were you in the F15 BMB? Your handle is super familiar. 
  • @kmalls yes I was! That feels like such a long time ago.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am stuck in a box, but I was just coming to say that!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Eight  :o super mom. I practically cried because this will be (fingers crossed) my second. I am scared that my love won't be enough. How do you do it?
  • Here's to hoping they add the Ocrober 2020 BMB to the app list soon. My app is being weird about me trying to access October 2020 from the link.
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Oct 21st Due date!! Very excited to meet our beautiful baby!! 
  • @knottie come on over to the October baby month board! It's under birth month clubs in the home page of the community.
    11/27/12
    First Child born

5/5/14 and 6/5/14
    Twins born into Heaven 
    BFP - 4/6/14, due date 12/8/14. First twin M/C at home - 5/5/14, Second twin D&C - 6/5/14

11/14
    Chemical Pregnancy

9/5/15
    Second after severe bleeding for 18 weeks due to subchorionic hematoma

Currently
    Expecting Number 3 due 10/31/2020