August 2020 Moms

GTKY: Background

2»

Re: GTKY: Background

• Loading the player...
  • @wednesdaygirl1019 I just think that the space is too small. So it’s a me thing. Maybe if our home was more open concept I would think it’s bigger. I feel like I’m cramped in my house, I could not imagine adding Sten plus people into the equation. 
    @tyrion_ my daughter total loves Halloween. Out of the blue she started speaking about it in August. I think next year we will do some decorations for it. But the day before Halloween she was only speaking about Christmas. I told her that she needs to give each holiday their time before you move on to the next 😂
    @tara4910 how come you stopped running? I heard that you can continue anything that you were doing before the pregnancy. You make just have to make some modifications down the road if need be. 
    @kbkincle what do you blog about? 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• 1. Where are you at (state, country)? Texas

2. What do you want to be when you grow up? Stay at home auntie (I want to not work while my children go somewhere else LOL)

3. How many siblings do you have? 5 (2 brothers, 3 sisters) I'm the oldest. They range from 13-28

4. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Probably Jacksonville, FL that's where I;m from and that's where my family is and I miss them.

5. What's your favorite pastime? probably reading. 
    STM DS (June 18 BMB vet)
    Married Aug 2016 Me 30 :D / DH 34
    CS scheduled 7/26-8/12 Due 8/30