September 2020 Moms

**Read This First! Board Organization**

2»

Re: **Read This First! Board Organization**

• The gals of Week 4 decided it would be nice to have a crafting thread (maybe baking too?). Any thoughts? Should we have one big thread? 
  • @jennifer_louise you could start out as one big thread (general crafting) and maybe have it run for the month. And then if different groups spawn off from that, then start separate threads. As long as it's an active thread I don't think anyone will mind it being on the list. My last BMB had a running "what are you reading" thread, a crafting thread (we had a bunch of scrapbookers and people who make those shirts with stuff on them - don't remember what it's called) and a running recipe/cooking thread. They were all pretty active. 

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • @macheno I think you totally should stay!
    Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
    DS2 5/17
    #3 Due 9/20
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I say stay. You are going to feel so far behind on the Aug board. I have always disliked being at the end of the due date spectrum on the BMB's anyways. I fall at the end this time and hate it. I do have to remind myself that come time for babies to be born, mine always come early, so I probably won't have to wait till the end of the month. Haha
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• @macheno you should stay! I was in the Nov 2018 BMB group but technically due in October because I had to deliver at 36wks (I knew this early on); but I stayed with the Nov group and glad I did!

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • @macheno Stay if you want. If I’m having two or three then I definitely won’t deliver in September either. 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Thanks ladies! Yeah, @linz36 I was at the end of my last BMB and it was tough. Especially since DS showed up 8 days late. I was the second to last delivery. 

Hey, I noticed on the spreadsheet that there are tons of moms in groups 3 and 4 check-in, and barely anyone in groups 1 and 2. What do you guys think of combining groups 1 and 2.It might be nicer to have a few more people to get to know. Also, less treads on the board. We could wait a week or so to see if more moms join those groups. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @macheno Yep, another vote for staying! With my last pregnancy my dates were so off due to my wild cycles. We initially thought March and so I joined the March BMB. Ended up changing my date to mid Feb!  :| Thankfully they let me stay and I’m so glad!

side note: I also actually was NOT the first to deliver in that group, either, I think I was the 3rd! 
  • macheno I agree about combining 1st and 2nd weeks. I mentioned it to the 2nd week folks. There are just so few of us especially in week 1 that I think it would make it easier to have discussions if the group was combined.
    Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
    DS2 5/17
    #3 Due 9/20
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If anyone from the private group still checks in here -- I'm no longer able to access it from phone or PC :( Is anyone else running into issues? Just want you gals to know why I've been so quiet...
  • @emohay1988 I can’t get in either. It appears it’s a bump wide problem that has yet to be fixed. I did send them a message about it! I’m thinking of sending another one. 
  • @emohay1988 and @ktholysz I can’t get on either. Not on anything. I used to at least be able to use desktop but even that doesn’t work.