Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Weekend 1.18-1.19

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is the best thing that has happened so far this month? 

Re: TWW Weekend 1.18-1.19

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/1(AL) 

CD/DPO: 20/6

Timing: -5, -3, -2 -1, 0

Typical LP Length: 14 days 

R/R: The weekend is here so that’s good but I’m working today bleh 😖 It snowed again a little bit over night but after this it’s on the upswing. Lots of rain and warmer weather coming so that’s means everything will be melting and there will be lots of slush and water. I hate when it’s a moppy mess outside. I need a tropical vacation 🌴 Hope everyone has some exciting fun things planned for this weekend! 

CS/Q: None 

GTKY: What is the best thing that has happened so far this month? For me so far the best thing that’s happened this month was my birthday and getting my peak OPK on my birthday 😁 It was a really good day and I felt loved ❤️ 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 24/5

Timing: -3 -1 0

Typical LP: 9-10 days but on new meds that will hopefully lengthen that

R/R: I’m sick and I have no voice so that stinks but I also found some gift cards in my purse I forgot about so I get to go out to eat tonight on the cheap! So that’s good. :)

Testing: I’m hoping to wait until 10 DPO at the very least but who knows? I’m weak...

CS/Q: none

GTKY: whats the best thing that’s happened this month? I found a creative way to help a student of mine with cerebral palsy to be able to play the ukulele by using the one hand that works for her and her foot to strum with an adaptive contraption. My husband is going to make it this weekend. She’s so excited to give it a try. I’m a music teacher and I just want all my students to have the same chance to play music. 

@mindyb2019 hopefully they weather gets better! It rained this morning and parts of it was icy but mainly just a rainy mess. I agree a tropical 🌴 vacation would be nice.
    Me: 32 DH: 34
    Married: July 2016
    TTC #2: July 2019
    DD: 8/22/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 9

CD/DPO: 21/1

Timing: 👍

Typical LP length: 🤷‍♀️

Testing: finally got a positive OPK. Predicted O date came and went so I figured it was a bust this month. Premom app recalculated and said it was still coming up so I reluctantly kept testing and the new day turned out to be bang on. 

R/R: MH was supposed to have a dr appointment this month to see if one of his meds is affecting things but got super sick right before so now that’s rescheduled to next month. Sigh. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is the best thing that has happened so far this month? Getting that positive OPK was pretty great (first month trying these out). It was way beyond when I was expecting anything to show up. 

• Options
    @keeponknittingon yay to you getting a positive OPK. It’s a great feeling isn’t it 😁 What brand of OPKs do you use? Sorry YH is really sick. 

@MrsJohnson709 woo hoo to you finding gift cards in your purse 😁 I love finding those little hidden treasures lol. Enjoy your cheap dinner out tonight. 
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 I’m using wondfo. I found a box of 50 for around $20 on amazon. :)
  • Options
    @keeponknittingon oh ok. I’ve heard of those ones but have never actually used them before. I use the advanced Clearblue ones and I love them. They work great for me. 
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 so far they’ve worked pretty well. I’ve a few duds but couldn’t argue with that price if they worked. Good to know about the clear blue ones. Those were next on my list if these ones didn’t work out. 
  • Options
    @keeponknittingon well that’s good. I’m glad they work for you. Ya the digital Clearblue ones are awesome but the only down side is that they are kinda expensive. But hey, if they get me KU then I can’t really complain about the price too much lol 
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 if you are using the regular clear blue digital (not the advanced digital) you can use cheapies till you think you have a positive then confirm with the digital. Doing it that way I only use 1-2 sticks per cycle for the ClearBlue. It makes a box of 10 last quite awhile. 
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @NamelessAria I am using the advanced digital ones. I have a box of 20 so it’s not bad but that is a good idea if I was using the regular digital ones. Thank you.