September 2020 Moms
Options

Randoms Week of 1/6/20

2»

Re: Randoms Week of 1/6/20

• Options
    Well, they finally called me back. Aaaand now I have to go get blood confirmation before they'll book my ultrasound.... If I had known that I would have had my family doctor send me last week. Grrrr. On the plus side, by the time we actually see baby we'll be able to see the heartbeat for sure. Just hard on the head
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    Just got my BFP this morning so still trying to wrap my head around being pregnant again. I’m super early, like 3 weeks and a couple of days, so no morning sickness yet. Exhausted though but the baby was up several times last night as he had a fever and is hard core teething right now. 
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    2 whole days into 100% weaning. It is going ok but man is bedtime harder and also when he wakes up at 5:30am I can’t cheat and nurse him back to sleep so we have a much earlier schedule all of a sudden. Being pregnant and emotional already isn’t making things any easier. I cried so hard the first night after he was asleep in his bed that the hubs went and got him and put him in ours for the night so that I could cuddle him and not feel so guilty and sad. 
  • Options
    @beaandthebabes I want to wean SO bad, but I’m honestly unsure that I can mentally do it. The girl is going to lose her mind. But in the same breath **TW** there’s a chance it could cause problems for me like previous pregnancies and so not weaning has me extremely nervous.  :( Hang in there, I know how tough it is having weaned our other obsessive nursling a few years ago!
  • Options
    We’ve been gearing up to this for months getting down to just 1 or 2 nursing sessions a day but we have always nursed to sleep and I stand by that decision because my kiddo had horrible night terrors and fought sleep like a beast so we did what we had to 100% but it is biting me in the bum a little now. Lol
  • Options
    @beaandthebabes Yes, we are now to 2 max 3 times a day. Usually just nap and bed, but occasionally she will want to nurse right when she wakes. I would at least like to get rid of that one. There honestly can’t be much left in there. It just hurts so bad and honestly I’d like a few months without nursing before I’m back at it again for a couple of years, ha! 
  • Options
    I refused to nurse DS to sleep last night. There were some tears but he eventually fell asleep without it. He did nurse this morning but those were his 2 main sessions so I guess I'm doing one at a time
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    It’s way too slow on here! Let’s get the ball rolling.

What are everyone’s plans for the weekend?? Anyone doing anything special because they have Monday off? 

Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Options
    Friends of ours are here from the east coast (we live in So Cal). There is going to be a get together and dinner tomorrow night. It’s Mexican food so I’m pretty sure there will be Margaritas being handed out which are my favorite alcoholic beverage. I’m a little sad I won’t get to enjoy one. Hopefully no one notices I’m not drinking. I might ask Dh to make me a virgin one on the sly so it doesn’t raise any suspicion from anyone. 

• Options
    @robyn2201 margaritas are my favorite too! Hopefully no one notices! A virgin one would be yummy though 

we aren’t doing anything exciting. We are off on Monday but we have some stuff to get straightened out. I wish it was something fun! I want to go out to eat, we haven’t been in so long just the two of us. And maybe see a movie ??
  • Options
    Tomorrow DS goes for his first swimming lessons (I should probably get the stuff together speaking of). Sunday we're supposed to have a snow storm so no plans except maybe rearranging our bedroom since we finally did DSs room 2 weekends ago.
    Monday is just cleaning up from the storm and DS is getting weighed because he was 2 lbs down when he got his vaccines earlier this month. Also I'm getting stuff for the cake I'm making for our friends potluck next weekend. Chocolate, white chocolate, and peppermint. Yummmm
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    Nothing exciting. We are set to get a good deal of snow tonight so tomorrow morning we will have pancakes and watch ghostbusters per my sons’ request. Otherwise just a trip to ALDI and Meijer at some point. The university H and I work at is closed on Monday, but it won’t feel different for us. I don’t work Monday's and he is going to work anyway so it will just be me and my tiny friends at home. 
    Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
    DS2 5/17
    #3 Due 9/20
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    No plans. Our son was supposed to have a tournament tomorrow but thanks to blizzard conditions that’s been canceled. Along with everything else as we know it...  :| Probably a good thing though, there is so much sickness going around I’m hoping everyone just simply stays home and gets well!! 
  • Options
    @robyn2201 A virgin margarita sounds amazing right now.

I have work on Monday and no exciting plans this weekend except sleeping and getting some work done. I am so, so tired, guys. How the eff do you handle this exhaustion?!
  • Options
    @ssbl naps. Lots of naps
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    @ssbl as much sleep as possible and a little bit of caffeine when I’m yawning every minute at work! The worst is between 3 and 4 for me!
  • Options
    @ssbl Yes naps and coffee!

• Options
    @greyl I get off at 3:30 and by the time I get home I'm 100% ready for a nap!
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    @ssbl So exhausted!! Naps and coke have been my go to aid to get through. But mostly I have been basically useless.
    Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
    DS2 5/17
    #3 Due 9/20
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My twin and her two kids came to visit after DS went to gymnastics. She took them outside to play in the snow and I got to do stuff around the house. I’m also sick and got a 20 minute nap. Then we talked about how different life would be with a sister wife. Haha 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @beaandthebabes I’ve been wanting to have a game night so bad! I love games but my husband hates them so I never get to play. I’m looking forward to my daughter being old enough to play real games!

My weekend has been crazy. My daughter turns 1 on Wednesday so we had her party yesterday. I had all this stuff planned to get done on Saturday to get ready for it and then around 2pm, my body was like “nope!” It was all I could do to stand up. Just completely wiped out. I just haven’t gotten back in the mindset of being pregnant yet and not being able to do a ton of stuff at a time. I had to call my mom and ask her to come down early for the party and help me because my body just completely sidelined me. Pregnancy....