July 2020 Moms
Options

Product Spotlight Series: Strollers

Subbing in for @blaf322 today because I'm avoiding work and it's quiet around here today  :D

Our Product Spotlight Series continues! Each week we'll spotlight a new category of product. If you discover something new or are new to the board, you're welcome to comment on threads like these throughout your time here, not just when it's their week in the spotlight.

FTMs are encouraged to ask questions & STM/+s encouraged to share their knowledge based on experience. You can use any or all the prompts relevant to you below to share info in an easy-to-read format--or none of them. Pictures/screen grabs, if put in spoilers, are welcome! This week we're talking.... Strollers!

For S+TMs:
  • Favorite stroller (brand &/or type)
  • Link/picture:
  • Cost (either actual dollar amount, or just $, $$, $$$, etc.):
  • What you like about it:
  • What you don't like about it, if anything:
  • Is there a stroller you don't have but are considering? Why?:
  • Additional thoughts on strollers:
For FTMs:
  • Stroller(s) you're interested in:
  • Link/picture:
  • Cost (either actual dollar amount, or just $, $$, $$$, etc.):
  • Any questions about it/them for S+TMs?:
Big thanks to all who participate in these threads!

Re: Product Spotlight Series: Strollers

• Options
    neat....it posted twice! sorry y'all.
  • Options
    We got the Chico keyfit 30 stroller (the one that matches the car seat, not totally sure what it’s called). And I don’t totally love it. It’s bulky and heavy, and the wheels have not held up that well overtime with our second kid. Not going to get a new one at this point, but I’m not a huge fan. 

We we got a Thule double stroller to run with when DD2 was 6 months old and it’s pretty nice, but haven’t used it as much as I’d like. Definitely going to get the car seat attachment for it though, and use it for the early days to get to the park with all three kids!