May 2020 Moms
Options

Monday BF 1/13

Re: Monday BF 1/13

• Options
    I booked our annual boiler maintenance months ago, and they were supposed to be here at 10:30 this morning.  I left work around 10 to come home to meet the service tech, and he JUST got here 4.5 hours after their estimated time.  I have to leave to pick up DS at 4:30 and he'd better be done by then.  :angry:
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a client call Friday saying he had to see me today so we set up the time and get to his house, guess who isn’t there. I’m so annoyed.
  • Options
    My daughter is 16.5 months old, going through a nap fighting phase, not speaking or signing much at all, not walking even though she has taken independent steps for months...

Pregnant busted up momma doesn't need your blood-curdling shrieks girl. I need you to help me help you.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We’re taking the pictures to list our house Wednesday afternoon. MH decided that tomorrow would be an awesome time to pick up a shift. My cleaning lady just told me she has a cold...so now I get to clean my whole house by myself tomorrow. Yay. 
  • Options
    @heatherlynn321 I shit you not my husband did that about a week ago. I would have been irritated but I actually think he hated it more than I could have. Winter is the worst time for a bald head, he found that out pretty quickly haha
  • Options
    My dad shaves his head because he's super bald, and he gets the Walter White thing. He used to go to Starbucks every morning before work and they'd started putting Walter White as his name on his coffee. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker