Group 2 (2/8-2/14) check-in w/o 12/30

EDD/weeks+days: 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: Do you make any resolutions for the new year?  If so, what are you planning for this year?

Re: Group 2 (2/8-2/14) check-in w/o 12/30

• @daffodil_shoe, glad the breathe right strip helped! I had also never used one prior to this week but will definitely keep some on hand moving forward! DD’s daycare follows my school schedule so I never get a day off without her so I feel you on wanting to go back to bed but can’t. 
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD/weeks+days:  feb 8 34+2

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: blue

Baby is the size of a(n): cabbage

Upcoming appointments: next Friday- group b swan and an ultra sound 

How are you feeling? Tired, out of breath all the time and constantly needing to pee

Raves/Rants: we have SO much to do still to clean out what will be the nursery and buy a crib and dresser. I’m just reminding myself that this kid will sleep in my room for a few months so it really isn’t a big deal except it would be nice to organize clothes outside of the bin they are stored in from DS2s closet. 
    I should add that My h is actually converting ds1s toddler bed into a full size bed so we can use his crib mattress for this baby. So small steps are being made to allow me to properly start nesting. 

Questions: 

GTKY: Do you make any resolutions for the new year?  If so, what are you planning for this year? I never make resolutions 
  • EDD/weeks+days: 2/9 - 34+2

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): Butternut Squash/Palm the size of a Reese's PB Cup

Upcoming appointments: 1/13 for Group B Test and Regular Midwife Appointment

How are you feeling? Full. I feel like I have gotten bigger in the past week. I feel really tight. That has happened a couple other times and then subsided haha. FX that happens this time. I'm also feeling tired - I was up at 4 this morning and was up until 6. I am so glad I have one more week of winter break.

Raves/Rants: This baby is getting big! It's so exciting! When they compare the baby's body parts to things, both DH and I are like....Oh Shit...It's getting real! :lol:

Questions: None this week :)

GTKY: Do you make any resolutions for the new year?  If so, what are you planning for this year?

I do try to do something. A couple of my friends and I were talking about this idea of "Touch it once". Like put things away right away and stuff. It has been at the forefront of my brain the last couple of weeks. I want to continue this idea into the new year.
  • @clee5711 - I hear ya on the nursery not being ready. I have my shower this weekend. We are also getting new carpet, hopefully Thursday, in the nursery so everything is at a standstill....Hopefully I will feel better when the carpet gets installed.
  • @burr1371 I’m trying to talk my h into putting new carpet in as well. My bil came over and they moved the old dressers out and dropped them off at good will so I’m finally seeing some forward progress! 
  • EDD/weeks+days:  2/8, 34+2

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: pink!

Baby is the size of a(n): The baby weighs as much as a bag of flour? It seems like so much more than that.

Upcoming appointments: Tomorrow.

How are you feeling? Huge. Waking up at odd hours during the night and then needing a nap during the day to compensate. Today in particular has been difficult to be active because I've been feeling a lot of pressure and lower backaches.

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: Do you make any resolutions for the new year?  If so, what are you planning for this year? I don't make resolutions necessarily, but I do set annual goals. Mine mostly involve surviving the chaos of having our first kid and needing to balance that with some work stuff happening and then a move later in the year.
  • EDD/weeks+days: Feb 13 / 33+4

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 💙

Baby is the size of a(n): 2 liter coke?

Upcoming appointments: tomorrow for 34 weeks

How are you feeling? Tired. Achey. Emotional. 

Raves/Rants: I’m so filled with rants right now that I don’t think it will do me any good to articulate them. The dishes in the sink after I’ve asked my husband to stop that, my stepson’s unexpected schedule change meaning he’s joining my checkup tomorrow, my sleep issues today/tonight... I think I’m hitting some new pregnancy experience that is rather Negative Nancy-esque. Rave is I successfully did 30 min of cardio and a 40 min yoga video this morning, which fees like a huge accomplishment given how crappy I feel lately. 

Questions: Any other stepmoms out there? 

GTKY: Do you make any resolutions for the new year?  If so, what are you planning for this year? We’ll see.