April 2020 Moms
Options

Weekly Questions 12/15

Any questions this week?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekly Questions 12/15

• Options
    STMs, how are you planning on configuring 2 car seats(one infant and one convertible) in the car? One in the middle and one behind passenger seat? Or one behind passenger and one behind driver's seat?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Kathryn0903 1 behind driver, 1 behind passenger.  DD would be all up in baby if he was facing her and right next to her. Plus she has a basket of books etc in the middle that she likes for longer rides and I don't want her not having access. 
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have to figure out 2 car seats, one infant, and one booster.  One of the car seats needs to be rear facing.  This is my biggest stressor, besides money, with having another kid.  
  • Options
    @smallbutmighty77 that makes sense. DS has books and toys in the car so it would be hard having them  right next to each other.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I think we are also doing one passenger side, one driver side. DS is still rear-facing and probably will be when baby is born (at least in my car, which has plenty of space to accommodate rear-facing behind the driver). I wouldn’t even be able to see if he was trying to mess with the baby, so I can’t put them right next to each other. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    We’ll do convertible car seat (still RF) behind passenger and infant in centre. We often have our dog in the car, so I tend to sit in the back with the kid anyways, and don’t see that changing.