Group 4 (2/22-2/29) Check-In w/o 12/16

EDD/weeks+days: 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite part of the holiday season?  Least favorite?

Re: Group 4 (2/22-2/29) Check-In w/o 12/16

• @rikiteacup glad it sounds like your cat is doing better!! 

EDD/weeks+days: 
    2/27, 29w5d! 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 
    Pink

Baby is the size of a(n):
    Acorn squash? But has anybody seen a 15" 3lb acorn squash? Where do they come up with these comparisons??

Upcoming appointments:
    Friday for a checkup/part of the doctor rotatioms

How are you feeling? 
    Pretty good for the most part. Baby's making sure momma gets all the fun experiences (latest is nighttime heartburn!)

Raves/Rants: 
    This ones a twofer! I love feeling her move around...but no joke, little lady was all big movements for almost 3 hours straight last night while I was trying to fall asleep! 
    Feeling some down low tickles this morning. 
    General rant: got another bill from the hospital from the 3rd Anatomy scan which is so ridiculous. It was over a month ago and i paid my $450 out of pocket,  but now they want another $60! I mean yay for insurance because I guess the scan at the hospital could have cost me over $2k otherwise now...

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite part of the holiday season?  Least favorite?
    I love giving gifts and seeing all the christmas lights! 
    I dislike how it starts earlier each year. I tend to become a grinch by the time christmas actually arrives. And i hate when people ask me what I want for Christmas...I never have anything I want because it's usually hella expensive or it's something that I can just buy myself. Lol 
  • Loading the player...
  • @rikiteacup So glad your cat seems to be doing better! And I agree, people GIVE ME SOME LISTS! lol I suck at gift giving. 
  • @babyroma I have the same problem! What I want is too expensive and if it's not too expensive, I buy it myself. Honestly, I don't need anything. I told my husband I wanted new sleepers because the one I had got destroyed when we did the floors. I told him to buy for the baby instead. There is actually a list online for what I need :D

@bg122785 I think this is finally the light at the end of the tunnel. He started to pee outside his litter box at Christmas last year (under the tree). His ultrasound 2 weeks ago showed no tumor in his bladder or pancreas so the vet is confident his diabetes could actually resolve itself in the next couple months. He is going to be 18 in a few months. He is a grandpa but so far so good. 
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• 22ksi222ksi2 member
    edited December 2019
    EDD/weeks+days: 2/23

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: blue

Baby is the size of a(n): zucchini (a huge zucchini?)

Upcoming appointments: one today and now an extra Thursday :/

How are you feeling? Just sore. I finally caught up on sleep last night and I feel like a new human 

Raves/Rants: last appointment in the midst of the 1 hr/3hr glucose nonsense they measured me as being way ahead for dates. I pointed out that I’ve never really been ahead. Now this week they got the same measurement twice and I have to go for a growth scan. I really think the last one was just wrong. (Ps. This weeks measurement would be spot on with projected growth from all the others. One week ahead).  Excited to see a sono of peanut but I already spend too much time at the office on my days off 

Questions: who wants to holiday shop for me? I’m over it. 

GTKY: What is your favorite part of the holiday season?   Lights everywhere. 
    Least favorite? All the other people off. There’s too many! Bah humbug 
  • DD/weeks+days: 2/27, 29+6

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: pink!

Baby is the size of a(n): Acorn squash 

Upcoming appointments: 12/27, for an Ob and ultrasound to check my placenta placement. 

How are you feeling? Pretty good this week, but still large. 

Raves/Rants: potty training my 2yo is hard. 

Questions: n/a

GTKY: What is your favorite part of the holiday season?  Least favorite? favorite: giving gifts! Least: family drama! 
  • Sono today. Kiddo is quite large even if my uterus seems small. Now I’m worried the other way about the exit plan. 80th percentile for size 
  • @22ksi2 I’m glad everything went well! Hopefully baby can have a smooth exit when it’s time!!