Group 2 (2/8-2/14) Check-in w/o 12/16

EDD/weeks+days: 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite part of the holiday season?  Least favorite?

Re: Group 2 (2/8-2/14) Check-in w/o 12/16

• @ACAC25 My deepest sympathies on saying goodbye to your sweet baby. Praying that your babies in the NICU stay strong and healthy  <3.
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Loading the player...
  • @ACAC25 I am so deeply sorry for the loss of your little boy. Praying for strength for you, and your sweet baby girl and boy in the NICU. 
  • @ACAC25 I am so sorry for your loss. Praying that the other two continue to fight and improve. 
  • @ACAC25, I am so sorry for your loss.  I am sending strength to your daughter and son as well as you and your SO as you navigate your NICU journey <3
  • @ACAC25 I’m so sorry for the loss of your baby boy. I’m keeping your other babies in my heart and hoping they thrive.

Did your hospital offer services from Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep? If not, I hope you at least have some nice photos to remember him 💙
  • @ACAC25. I am so sorry for your loss and hope the rest of your NICU stay isn’t as traumatic. If you need to chat I have been the parent of a micro premie and I now work in the NICU as a Respiratory Therapist.  If you need any support I am here. 
  • @ACAC25 I am so sorry for the loss of your precious son. Thinking of your 2 fighters. Keep us posted!
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @ACAC25 Love it as in sending love- I'm so sorry for your loss and will be thinking about you and your babies in the NICU and wishing you all the best.

• -snip9

GTKY: What is your favorite part of the holiday season? Least favorite? Favorite part is Yule- the restful season, the winter solstice, the snow, the roaring fireplace, the hot drinks, the knitting, the slow mornings, the sweet treats, basically the hygge. Least favorite part is a 3 way tie between consumer culture, family drama, and jesus.
    SNORT
  • @ACAC25 I am so sorry for your loss and am praying for your son and daughter 💙
  • EDD/weeks+days: 2/9 - 32+3

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): As tall as a Ken doll 

Upcoming appointments: Jan. 13 for 36 weeks. I thought it was weird for it to be 4 weeks...

How are you feeling? Pretty good. I had a weird gush out of my vagina on Sunday. It turned out to be nothing as I had no other symptoms and it hasn't happened again and my midwife wasn't concerned but it was still weird.

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: What do contractions feel like vs. Braxton Hicks? I feel like I have had some contractions....like crampy pain - 1 or 2 at a time and then nothing - usually at night. I have been seeing you guys talking about your Braxton Hicks and I don't think I have had any of those. I just don't know...haha

I am most nervous/anxious/curious about what contractions feel like. Any help ladies?

GTKY: What is your favorite part of the holiday season?  Least favorite? My favorite part is wrapping presents and having time off during winter break. My least favorite part this year has been trying to figure out what Christmas Day will look like and starting to build some traditions for DH and I and having his family be unhappy because it is different than what they "want" or "invision" or "how its been done in the past" (It's all sorted now but it was a rough couple of days with growing pains)
  • EDD/weeks+days:  32+3 feb 8

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: blue

Baby is the size of a(n): Pomelo

Upcoming appointments: next friday

How are you feeling? Tired. Starting to get heartburn at night and have to pee ALL the time. 

Raves/Rants: getting a grip on my holiday to do list. I dug through baby clothes boxes and found the outfit both my boys came home from the hospital in. It seems So tiny and gave me all the feels. 😭

Questions:  

GTKY: What is your favorite part of the holiday season?  Least favorite? I hate how fast it goes. It feels rushed. I love it all!
  • @ACAC25 - I was just thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your little one. I am sending you and your little family all the good things to stay healthy and get stronger and heal. <3

@kiwi2628 - Noooo! Pink eye! +1 for feeling tired and it taking forever to get back to sleep.
  • EDD/weeks+days: 2/12, 32 w

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: keeping it a surprise 

Baby is the size of a(n):squash 

Upcoming appointments: 12/19 with OB and 12/20 for growth ultrasound 

How are you feeling?  Good, finding it harder so get comfortable and feeling quite restless most days 

Raves/Rants: rave: my rash has removed for now, doc does think it’s the PUPPP but caught it early so we got it under control for now! 

Questions: none right now

GTKY: What is your favorite part of the holiday season?  Least favorite? Haven’t been home for the holidays in what will be 7 years and usually no one comes to us so it never really feels like the holidays. Back
    home I always loved having a white Christmas, but that doesn’t happen in our current location haha 

@ACAC25 I am so sorry to hear about your sweet boy! Sending good vibes to your two little ones in the NICU and healing thoughts to you are your family! 
  • @ACAC25 my heart goes out to you, sweet Mama. You have been through so much -- I hope you are doing okay (and, of course, it's okay if you're not). I just want to give you a huge hug!! I am so sorry for the loss of your little boy. Sending strength and warrior vibes to your two little ones in the NICU. 
  • @ACAC25 echoing the sentiments of the group... I am deeply sorry for your loss and will be praying for your sweet little ones in NICU. ❤️❤️❤️
  • EDD/weeks+days: Feb 13 / 32 wks

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green:  💙

Baby is the size of a(n): jicama?

Upcoming appointments: in two weeks 

How are you feeling? Heartburn is serious... learning to eat more slowly, smaller meals, and not eat problem foods (although all food is problematic to a degree). Exhaustion and achiness comes and goes. Sometimes I feel totally normal! 

Raves/Rants: I’m so excited to have most of next week off, with family coming to town! I’ve been avoiding taking any time off so I can save for “maternity leave” (aka exhausting my leave balances and going into the negative on sick leave). 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite part of the holiday season?  Least favorite? Favorite is decorating inside, drinking cocoa, spending time with family. Least favorite is dealing with the family drama that can come from different angles.
  • @ACAC25 it’s an organization that finds professional photographers who offer their services free of charge to loss parents. I’m so glad you had professional ones done! Occasionally we can’t get a photographer to come in, so I’ve done them. It’s an honor to help keep those memories for parents 💙
  • EDD/weeks+days: 02/17 however probably going to be induced around the 10th.

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: baby is a girlllll

Baby is the size of a(n): idk! I am 31+4. I have a growth scan on the 27th. 

Upcoming appointments: starting NSTs on the 23rd, twice a week, growth scan on the 27th, glucose log checks every 3 weeks, and regular appointments every month (next one is Jan 13th)

How are you feeling? Miserable from my SPD (Or aka pelvic girdle pain) but other than that I am fine!

Raves/Rants: rant: pelvic girdle pain and frequent glucose checks suck! Rave: baby is now head down. I can feel her little tush in my upper torso now. 

Questions: none

GTKY: What is your favorite part of the holiday season?  Least favorite? Favorite, seeing my kids smiles from the elf on the shelf, making all the holiday goodies/crafts and of course opening presents. Least, taking down all the decor and cleaning up from christmas lol
  • @ACAC25 I was wondering how everything was progressing for you. I’m so sorry to hear your update - it must be very difficult to grieve for your little boy and still have to stay strong for your two NICU fighters. I know we’re all just internet strangers but I’m sending you a big hug and hoping you feel the love of your family, friends and the babies’ caregivers during this tough time <3