May 2020 Moms

Randoms Dec 9-15

124»

Re: Randoms Dec 9-15

• @drkoyya I felt like the Babylist box had SO much stuff! After it came I decided to start a box of samples I've gotten so I wasn't just leaving everything in packing boxes.
    Me: 31 ~ DH: 34 
    FTM
    BFP: 9/5/19 ~ EDD 5/15/20
  • Loading the player...
  • @jhysmath I’m a FTM but last night I had some cold water and laid back on the couch and felt something more forceful than gas bubbles for sure. I tried to get her to do it again for my husband but no luck. I’m definitely paying closer attention now at 20 weeks. It makes me feel better too thinking it’s her!
  • @jhysmath I had an anterior placenta with my first and didn’t feel movement until around 24-25 weeks. I have an anterior placenta this time and I’ve been feeling her move since the 16-ish week range. I think it’s easier to discern once you’ve experience it multiple times. I for sure felt hiccups right around 18 weeks and I forgot how weird it was. 
  • @jhysmath I’m pretty sure my baby and my cat were having a heart to heart this morning.  The cat was on my belly and as soon as he started purring I felt what I believe to be 3 kicks.  It’s the first time I didn’t feel like I could just pass it off as indigestion.
  • @jhysmath, I am a STM and have been feeling flutters for about a week now. It’s so sweet! (17 weeks)
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Sooo recently an old friend of mine sent me a package.  She said it was unrelated to the holidays and I could open it right away.  I was surprised to find an angel baby necklace commemorating my loss.  I know she is trying to be nice and trying to cheer me up as she knows I am stressed, but I honestly would have been much more excited if it was something celebrating my current pregnancy in some way instead of commemorating the loss I am trying to put behind me.  I don’t know if I can even bring myself to wear it and I’m just trying to look at it as a gesture of kindness from a dear friend, but it’s hard.
  • @pirateduck any way you could add a charm to it representing new baby? I’ve seen ones with pearls and rainbow pearls or birthstone colors etc? 
  • @JStill0603 this is an excellent idea...  I’ll have to look at it more closely, but I don’t see why not.
  • @pirateduck I love the idea from @JStill0603 !!
    I have a necklace from my friends from after my most recent loss and I enjoy wearing it during the pregnancy because then I’m carrying both of them in a way. But, you can totally add a charm after baby is born for the birth month!