TTCAL wk of 12/2

Introduce yourself 
2. Status?
3. R/R:
4.GTKY: Favorite Christmas memories or traditions

Re: TTCAL wk of 12/2

• Introduce yourself - incomplete MC and D&C March 2019
    2. Status? WTO, yet again
    3. R/R: I'm spending part of my fertile week away from home alone in AZ... hope we can get decent timing when I get back but not feeling great about it. Hate that AF will likely be due right around Christmas. But I am definitely looking forward some alone time! This is my first time flying by myself.
    4.GTKY: Favorite Christmas memories or traditions: I used to love calling my Grandma in Canada on Christmas morning. Also our church always had christmas eve services and when we were younger they used to be really elaborate with plays, poems, songs, etc and preparing to perform was always so exciting for all of us. Plus we got to stay up really late for the service, haha
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Introduce yourself  pm 2-18
    2. Status? Tww
    3. Nothing bad dhs 3rd birthday party is this weekend so trying to get ready for that.
    4.GTKY: Favorite Christmas memories or traditions. I love when my mom would bake cookies and over decorate the house. Im trying to do the same for our family and I really love it.

@manillabar I love getting some alone time. It doesn't happen often but its really nice when it does come. Hopefully you'll get back in time for the big day. I enjoy Christmas eve service also its such a relaxing calming time. Our church used to do like a candlelight service and it was so peaceful
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. Introduce yourself: MMC 2/19 10w; MC 6/19 10w (D&C on both)
    2. Status? WTO
    3. R/R: It didn't happen for us last month, I knew the timing was off - Just made an appointment with the RE to start exploring IVF. We don't want to wait any longer and he seems to feel that IVF will increase our chances for a live birth. 
    4.GTKY: Favorite Christmas memories or traditions - We're Jewish so no Christmas memories, per say. My mother's birthday is Christmas Eve, so my SIL has the family over for a big dinner that night and usually we watch movies in PJs on the 25th. 
  • @laurenmicheley hopefully the appointment will go well! I live the pajama and movie idea. Those are my favorite days
  • Ugh just got a positive ovulation test tonight. I’m already in Arizona. For the past four months I’ve been ovulating CD17 and now on cd 12 I get a f*cking positive!!! I’m desperately hoping it was a false surge but I know I’m not so lucky. And of course I decided not to temp this month, so I can’t even confirm. I am just so tired of all of this.
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @ble1 I haven’t done much decorating in the past couple of years but now that we’ve moved into a house I am really dying to start going all out! 

@laurenmicheley Sorry you are back to another cycle. Good luck with the RE appointment, I hope it goes well!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @manillabar I'm sorry. The awful tricks our bodies play. Mine did that last month. No reason why it did. Hopefully it was somehow a false surge 
  • Introduce yourself: MMC Oct '19 (10 weeks)
    2. Status? I don't know - WTO, I think. I haven't stopped bleeding since my MC, and my docs can't figure out why.
    3. R/R: Rant - I hate the military healthcare system. It is so tedious trying to get an appointment, I always feel like I'm an inconvenience to them. Like I'm just another number. I just want answers, and I just want this bleeding to stop. I don't think my OB understands how difficult it is to see blood in the toilet every.single.time I go to the bathroom. 
    Rave - I fly out to Chicago tomorrow to present my capstone project for grad school on Monday. I'm nervous but excited to be this close to having my master's!!
    4.GTKY: Favorite Christmas memories or traditions: Every Christmas Eve, we would watch Christmas movies, bake cookies, have the lights down low so that the Christmas tree is the only illumination, and we'd get to open one Christmas present each. We always knew it was pajamas, because my mom likes us to match on Christmas morning.
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• @ttcbabyodo being constantly reminded is awful. Hopefully your doctor can give you some answers. I'm not sure if its the same but my ob gave me medicine after my d&c to help with the bleeding, and it made it manageable. Maybe the doctor can find something for you. Try not to feel like an inconvenience this is for your health. At my obs office the one receptionist would make comments about things and one day I told my ob, very nicely, and she was happy I did. They dont know what the front office is saying. I love your Christmas Eve traditions. 
  • @ble1 Just came here to say that not only with MH and I be doing PJs, but our dog will be joining. In. Pajamas. I can't handle how cute she looks.

• @laurenmicheley she is adorable. She's giving the same look our dog does when I put him in his sweater. Is that a Star Wars print?
  • @ble1 It sure is. MH bought matching Star Wars PJs for all of us (which is the cutest thing, ever). He's a HUGE fan and is really excited for TROS!
  • @laurenmicheley thats awesome dh bought family pajamas. A few years ago we binge watched all the movies over two weekends but I think we missed the latest one out. Have you watched the Mandalorian on disney+ its a spin-off off Star Wars so far its good
  • @laurenmicheley omg that’s so cute!!
    @ttcbabyodo I hope your presentation went well! How are you feeling? 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @manillabar - My presentation went ah-mazing! Knocked it out of the ballpark. I feel really good about it. It feels strange to be done now. I have no class or homework to stress about. However, in terms of TTC, I had my follow-up with my OB/GYN yesterday and she told me I have to have a D&C next week, as there is still some thickened endometrial tissue at the top of my uterus. So, that sucks. :(

• @ble1 Yes, we've been watching the Mandalorian and we are actually going to Galaxy's Edge this March! It's my birthday gift to my husband who's been itching to go. So far, I like the show a lot and am basically in love with Little Baby Yoda.
  • @ttcbabyodo congrats on the presentation. Sorry about the d&c, will the dr check your hcg levels after the prodedure to make sure everything is done.

@laurenmicheley that'll be an awesome birthday gift

I'm bummed out started spotting today, this month marks 2 years since we got pregnant with our loss. I was really hoping for a positive this month, its been a long journey.
  • @ble1 - they checked my HCG last week and I'm at <5 mIU/mL, so they're not sure why I'm still bleeding. 

• @ttcbabyodo I'm sorry about the d&c. Hopefully that will resolve any residual bleeding. FX for you.

@ble1 I'm sorry about the spotting. This month marks 1 year for me since I got pregnant, too. I feel you - it's very emotional.
  • @ttcbabyodo congrats on the presentation!!! Glad it went well. And I am so so sorry about the D&C and how much everything has been dragging. Hopefully you can move forward from here!

@ble1, sorry about the spotting. Sometimes (honestly, all the time) it feels like this journey just gets tougher and tougher 

how is everyone doing with the holidays coming up? The holiday announcements are killing me, plus my constant thoughts about how I should be celebrating my two month old’s first Christmas. Trying to focus on being grateful for what I do have, but it’s not easy. 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• edited December 2019
    @manillabar Holiday season has been tough with soooo soooo soooo many pregnancy announcements. I've generally been pretty ok with announcements, but I've been a bit more emotional - I think it's because I had my 1st BFP on 12/25/18 and as we approach them, I've been feeling more and more frustrated with the current state of affairs. TL;DR - It's hard keeping a positive outlook right now.

We went to my RE today to discuss other options to trying again naturally since it's been 6 months since me last MC and we haven't gotten pregnant. My doctor recommend we do SOMETHING - whether it's just Clomid, Clomid w/IUI, or IVF - it's ultimately our choice which is very confusing and MH and I aren't totally on the same page about this. I'm tired of "wait and see" and feel like I'm wasting a lot of time and we're not getting anywhere.

ANYWAY - sorry for ranting, but thanks for listening! Hope everybody is gearing up to have a fantastic holiday and I'm excited to hear about what each of you did to celebrate!

**EDITED for tons of typos
  • @laurenmicheley it's weird, sometimes I'm ok with announcements and sometimes not. I think some of it depends on where I am in the cycle and how hopeful I'm feeling. Sorry for the anniversary approaching. That must make preparing for the holidays very bittersweet. Lots of hugs for you. I hope you and your H are able to come to an agreement about what your next steps should be, and that you're successful soon. And you don't have to apologize for venting! that's what we're here for :)
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @manillabar I feel the same way about announcements I still cry even though I'm happy for them it still hurts

@laurenmicheley i got a bfp just before Christmas 2017. Its really hard thinking you should be pregnant again or gave a baby by now. Dh is the same way about the wait and see where I'm more lets try other methods.

I have a sad update. On Monday I was officially late and got a bfp. Had blood work Tuesday and again yesterday. Today i got my results my hcg is decreasing which means now I'm just waiting to miscarry. It's going to be a rough Christmas now. I have to go for bloodwork until 0. If I don't hit it soon a d&c would happen. The ob told me she will run tests after I hit 0 to see if we can find a cause for the losses. 
  • @manillabar Thanks, I called my insurance yesterday and based off of my coverage MH and I decided to try IUI next cycle. We'll see how that goes.

@ble1 So sorry you are going through this. It's so painful and especially around the holidays. Sending you lots of hugs.
  • ***Lurking***
    @ble1 uggggh!!!! I am so so so sorry!!!! Praying for you this holiday season!!! 
  • Thank you everyone. I go back Monday for more bloodwork to see what my levels are doing. Still waiting to start bleeding.

@Mamaof2beautifulgirls thanks for lurking. How is it going? Miss you on this board
  • @ble1 I’m so heartbroken for you! So so sorry. Hope your appointment today goes well.
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• My hcg is considered negative and they're running tests for recurrent loss.

I hope everyone has a peaceful, restful, loving, and joyful holiday. 
  • @ble1 wish I could hug you right now! Hope you will be surrounded by those you love over the next few days. 
    Sending you all lots of love for the holiday ❤️
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @ble1 I’m so sorry, the sting is especially tough this time of year (I had my second MC around the same time you did). I’m glad your OB is running tests and hopefully they provide some answers soon. I don’t have my appointment until the new year with an REI doc, and I’m not sure what to expect but I’m hoping for some answers as well. 
  • I’m new here, I haven’t posted yet, just been lurking. So here it goes,

Introduce yourself- I had a D&C due to excessive bleeding back in June 2017, Traumatic experience and I was scared to TTC again. About 6 months ago we started TTC again, with no luck so far. 
    2. Status?- TWW, although I have no hope at this point it’s 2 days till CD 28
    3. R/R: Rant- people continue to ask when we are going to have more kids, or if we are, they know what I went through in 2017... 
    4.GTKY: Favorite Christmas memories or traditions- love the home alone movies, and out tradition is opening pjs on Christmas Eve ❤️
  • **lurking**

@ble1 I'm sorry you're going through this again. My first loss happened on Christmas morning 3 years ago and it's an extra crappy day/time of year to have to go through loss. Sending lots of hugs