Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Weekend 11.30-12.1

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Weekend 11.30-12.1

• Options
    edited November 2019
    Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: Temping, PNV, CM, OPKs, and some new supplements recommended by my naturopath including Womens sense PCOS supplement, PMS sap (progesterone supporting supplement), CoEnzyme Q10, having sex obvs lol and trying to get to the bottom of my PCOS (decrease insulin sensitivity through diet and balance hormones)

R/R: they say to stay calm and not stressed when TTC which is super funny when there’s something making conceiving a little more difficult lol 

CS/Q: my Naturopath helped me get my chart back on track even with having sleep disturbances lol so still WTO! Which is normal for me. Only thing is I have had pink/brownish spotting this past day, my naturopath said this can happen a day or two before during or after ovulation? Or it can happen in an anovulatory cycle. No positive OPK yet though. Have any of you Ever experienced this? 

• Options
    @tryingktogku I'm super curious about women's sense PCOS supplement? I've never heard of it before (fellow PCOS-er here). What PCOS symptoms is it supposed to help with? 

Month/Cycle: 6/4

CD: 30

WAYDTGKU: prenatals and temping but otherwise NTNP for a bit.

R/R: hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving! We enjoyed a really nice visit with DH's family. We headed back home today to enjoy a quiet weekend before the craziness of next week hits for me (elementary band and chorus concert week. Eeeeek).  I'm hoping to bake some Christmas cookies and freeze them this weekend.

CS/Q: I think O is coming within the next day or so based on EWCM and my CD. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @gingermama29 it’s supposed to help with insulin sensitivity and balance Testosterone/estrogen/progesterone! Yay for you for EWCM! 

• Options
    @keikilove glad your first Thanksgiving hosting went so well!! Any pictures to share of the dining table decor??
  • Options
    @keikilove the solid line was last months chart and the dots with the line is this months! Last month I O’d CD21 and had a 12 day literal phase and this month I’m onCD 15 WTO! I’ve researched and apparently the rapid drop in estrogen and then subsequent spike in LH could cause bleeding prior to ovulation so maybe I’ll O soon!? I’ll post in the other group too about the PCOS! How’s the low sugar gluten free diet going? I’m just starting low carb/sugar higher fat and trying to limit dairy 
  • Options
    @keikilove omg your space is so beautiful! 
  • Options
    @keikilove beautiful!!! Also the idea of having outdoor space at Thanksgiving blew my mind a little. My ILs used their sun room as an extra refrigerator this weekend 😂.