Options

Black Friday/Cyber Monday

jenabaryjenabary member
edited November 2019 in April 2020 Moms
Who is going to be doing some shopping?

What deals are you finding?
What do you recommend?

Let’s save some money!

Thanks @Kathryn0903 for suggesting this thread!

Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday

• Options
    Personally, I am not much of a shopper, but all the upcoming baby expenses have me thinking this is a year I should definitely be looking at the sales!

I plan to only shop online on these days (not braving crowds/I’ll be on vacation and I would rather shop by the pool!), but I’m sure there are some great in store deals as well. 

I signed up my email this morning for VIP access to the Nora’s Nursery sale (25% off and free shipping). I would like to have a set of really nice cloth diapers in addition to our disposables. I would love recommendations on other small retailer deals.

A quick internet search revealed a few round-ups:
    The Bump 2019 Deals
    https://www.thebump.com/a/black-friday-baby-deals

What to Expect 2019 Deals
    https://www.whattoexpect.com/baby-products/black-friday/

Experienced Mommy 2019 Deals
    https://www.experiencedmommy.com/black-friday-baby-deals/

Fatherly 2019 Deals
    https://www.fatherly.com/gear/black-friday-best-deals-car-seats-strollers-baby-gear/

(I haven’t fully reviewed all of these yet, but I thought putting them here would help start the conversation, as people can call out the deals they think are the best, and also identify what is missing!)
  • Options
    Wow thanks for starting this thread! Following for sure 👍😄🙌
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    For STM+, feel free to add any kid deals for your other kids as well.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    For the baby, I'm really hoping for a Safety 1st car seat deal.
    For DS, I'm considering getting an Amazon Fire Kids tablet to save for his next birthday or a gift to have around when baby comes. They're on sale through Amazon for 59.99.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I’m stalking all sites that carry my stroller I want because I want to see if any Black Friday deals would be better than the registry completion discount!
  • Options
    I hear the Graco Extend2Fit is on ssle at Kohl's for $119.99 and you get $30 Kohl's cash.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Pinkblush has some good deals right now. Including $12 fleece lined leggings!
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    @literatureandink I’m definitely thinking along the same lines. Some of the deals are comparable to the completion discount, so I’m like: well, if someone will buy this for me, that’s a much better deal!
  • Options
    the snoo bassinet is 40% off!!!
  • Options
    On Black Friday-  Snuggle Me Organic- Infant Lounger is $68, Covers $35

Kyte Baby is also advertising up to 70% off on BF, I'll be watching their site closely!

I'll be stalking my Amazon registry as well.
  • Options
    I’m going to buy my stroller and carseat this weekend! Uppababy is going to be on sale at west coast kids (Canada) starting Friday! 
  • Options
    @kath1414 Also getting stuff from west coat kids! We're ordering a glider and I can't wait. It's the only thing I knew I was willing really splurge on because we needed an armchair anyway and I'm going to be spending a whole lot of time in that thing
  • Options
    My IG had an ad for zutano booties 30% off on their aite
  • Options
    The Chicco Bravo Travel System is on sale at Target for over $100 off full price. I also got a new Ninja Blender system at a good discount at Target.

Kindred Bravely has 30% off site-wide.
  • Options
    Honest has a 50% off your first diaper bundle. I get them and just cancel immediately. But it's only $40! 
  • Options
    The Gap and Old Navy are 50% off the whole store. Got some cute zip-up footies and some yoga leggings!
  • Options
    I know black Friday and Cyber Monday are over, but Amazon has had a few good lightning/daily deals. Right now a gender neutral 3 pack of swaddle me swaddles is on a lightning deal for $13.93, with 3 hours left! 
    Pregnancy Ticker