edited November 2019 in July 2020 Moms
EDD/weeks+days: 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything?

Re: Group 1 (July 1-7) Check In - w/o 11/25

• EDD/weeks+days: 7/5 ; 8w1d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Blue

Baby is the size of a(n): pygmy seahorse

Upcoming appointments: US on 12/9... I'm assuming they won't pull me in for an appt for the spotting over the weekend but they might.

How are you feeling? nauseous.... all. the. time. But, glad to still be feeling crummy b/c it likely means everything is fine after this weekend.

Raves/Rants: Rave... went out for my bday this weekend. We went to dinner with a group and then 6 of us did an escape room together. We did SO well! But we're all a little disappointed that we went over by 2 mins so, technically, we didn't escape. Whomp whomp!

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything? I think we'll probably get a new TV for the media room. The one in there is pretty old and starting to show signs of aging. I kinda want to spend a decent amount to get a really good one since we use that TV the most. 
    Also, I want to look at a new washer and dryer. Ours are sooooo old and definitely would have been replaced by now if DH wasn't a champ at fixing alllll the things. I want something nice here too b/c I feel like I'm always doing laundry. We'll see on that though. DH swears the ones we have are fine lol
  • EDD/weeks+days: July 3 (or 2 or 1... Dating US today will hopefully confirm!) / 8 weeks + 3 days

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out!

Baby is the size of a(n): penny

Upcoming appointments: Dating ultrasound this afternoon 🤞, next prenatal with GP on December 19

How are you feeling? Good, maybe some fatigue? I can't tell, and sensitive breasts since 9 DPO. Anxious to find out that all is well in there.

Raves/Rants: I don't want to tell people I'm pregnant yet but social pressure to drink alcohol is stressing me out so much because everytime I hang out with people I have to pre-think of a plan or explanation for not drinking...

Questions: None as of now

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything? Don't think I'll buy anything!
  • Loading the player...
  • @mimser good luck at your appt today!

For drinking, if I couldn't pre-make a NA mimosa to bring with me, I would always just tell peopleI tied one on the night before and don't feel like drinking that day/night. Or, just get a glass of wine and hold it/sip on it very slowly (or pretend sip) throughout the night (depending on your feelings on that, it may not be an option for you).
  • EDD/weeks+days: 7+5 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: team green this time

Baby is the size of a(n): earbud

Upcoming appointments: tomorrow for OB intake and US Wednesday with RE. I had some spotting since my last US and I’m terrified because this is about the time we lost our last pregnancy (but didn’t find out until week 12). 

How are you feeling? Nauseous and super tired of these progesterone injections. 

Raves/Rants: not much over here. 

Questions: nope. 

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything? Nothing this year; normally my mom and sister and I go out, but we decided to not travel home so it’s just us this year!

• Lurking from Group 2

@mimser have you tried any of the non-alcoholic wines/beers? They’re not wonderful but they do support the lie. Otherwise, I just tend to pour a half glass and sip and fake sip all night. 
  • Thanks @blaf322 and @rachelredhead, I think I'll try the fake sipping at my work Christmas dinner. So far with one group of friend I've just told them I'm not drinking very much anymore in preparation for pregnancy, this week end I went out and told the waiter to get me everything Virgin... so much stress when we should just be allowed to exercise our right not To drink without any questions! I'm going be extra sensitive to that in the future
  • @footdrbritt solidarity on the PIO. I'm allergic to the oil so it's a constant battle to fight off the rxn too. 3 more weeks!
  • @blaf322 ugh that’s awful. My butt is so freaking sore. 
  • @footdrbritt Are you using your hips as injection sites too? Having 4 sites helps quite a bit! 
  • @blaf322 I was but Unfortunately I’m doing them mostly by myself at work so I’m really only good at sticking myself in the same place. When I get my nurses to do it, they’re amazing and it doesn’t even hurt....just 1 more week and I’ll be free. 
  • @footdrbritt Well, color me impressed! I'd have to go in my thigh if I had to do them on my own... I could maaaaaybe get my hip on my own. But not my butt!
    Hang in there mama! One week is totally doable!
  • EDD/weeks+days: 9 weeks

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green:  Find out asap

Baby is the size of a(n): cherry

Upcoming appointments: 12/6 first Ob/GYN

How are you feeling? stomach distress over weekend due to food I ate, sore breasts, tired, some nausea

Raves/Rants: My wife is already for Thanksgiving and I work through Weds.

Questions: 

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything? Debating some clothes
  • @bluguitarhannah sorry you weren't feeling well over the weekend! 
    Solidarity on the work front. 
  • Ill come back for comments later but here we go. 

EDD/weeks+days: 8 weeks 2 days 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out 

Baby is the size of a(n): Jelly Bean

Upcoming appointments: US on Wednesday.  Im so nervous. 

How are you feeling? Ive been super congested this week.  I cant breath.  I know its pregnancy related too.  

Raves/Rants: I am just so done with this week.  Im a teacher, and I just want to be done with school.  We still have 2.5 days left, and I cant.  Kids are crazy, im exhausted and I have so much to do!  

Questions:  Nope 

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything? Probably nothing.  I already got some good deals on things. 
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • @littlebug2010 good luck on Wednesday! I'm sure it'll go great! Keep us posted :smile:

• Thanks @blaf322 . I will be sure to keep you all posted. 
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
  • EDD/weeks+days: 
    July 6th (we think, haven’t had US yet)

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 
    Finding out! 
    Baby is the size of a(n):
    Weighs as much as a jelly bean
    Upcoming appointments:
    December 12 for US. Hate that my doctor likes waiting until 10 weeks...
    How are you feeling? 
    Fine. Some times I have sore breasts and am tired, but no morning sickness. Which has me concerned 
    Raves/Rants: 
    Rant about how we used to have the whole week off for Thanksgiving. I still have two days with students 
    Questions:
    Should I be concerned I do not have major symptoms? I asked my OB and she said bloodwork is great 
    We always go buy dog toys and treats because they are so cheap!
  • @blaf322 I’m so glad you are feeling crappy. Honestly, I only get waves of nausea, and I have times I wish I would have more. I feel so bad that people have to feel crappy, but I want the reassurance. FX everything stays fine for you. 

@mimser. There are some easy mocktails you can have, like soda and cranberry. You just have to make sure to order it away from people. When I tried to hide it, DH would just switch cups with me, and made it look like I was drinking. 

@footdrbritt. Fx all is well with you and babe. 

@bluguitarhannah I’m sorry you felt so crappy over the weekend. 

@mama_of_two_huskies I don’t have many symptoms and with my son, other than being exhausted all the time, I had nothing. Some people just don’t have many.
    IVF started Feb 2020
  • EDD/weeks+days: 8 weeks, July 6 is EDD 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): raspberry

Upcoming appointments: This Wednesday!

How are you feeling? Excited and anxious for the US this week. Just really hoping for a good appointment. Physically I have some nausea, sore boobs, get tired easy and am hungry all the time.

Raves/Rants: looking forward to having Thursday and Friday off!

I don't have anything specific in mind. I might browse online in my pajamas.
    TW loss mentioned 

**BFP#1 9/5/12   EDD 5/15/13  changed to 5/25/13 after u/s,  missed mc 10/19/12.  D and C 10/22/12** 
     **BFP#2 9/12/13  EDD 5/16/14 changed to 5/27/14 after u/s, hb 126 on 10/11/13, miscarriage on 10/24.13**
    ~RPL testing results from 12/6/13 show everything normal except elevated prolactin. Blood work is now in the normal range. All AL welcome!
    BFP #3 10/24/14  Our rainbow baby was born July 2015
    BFP 4 10/28/19 EDD 7/6/20
  • @mama_of_two_huskies if your doc says you’re good, I’d go with that.

@littlebug2010 DH said that after everything that happened over the weekend... I just feel so exhausted by it, I can’t be happy about it lol... but I totally get what you’re saying 
  • EDD/weeks+days: 8w2d July 5

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: pink

Baby is the size of a(n):raspberry

Upcoming appointments: we had our last RE appointment today, and first OB appointment next Tuesday. Feels weird to be leaving our clinic- hope I like the people at the next one. 

How are you feeling? still lots of nausea- think I’m at least getting used to it though, and finding high protein snacks I can stomach seems to help. Yay for hummus and cliff bars. 

Raves/Rants: Not which which this is, but just announced to my family, and feeling some survivors guilt thinking of my relatives we know are having trouble. Hope I didn’t cause too much pain, but tried to let people know in a compassionate way. 

Questions: a little worried my RE is having me go off the progesterone supplements (and estace) today. Seems a little earlier than some of you who are doing PIOs, but I guess everyones doc has a different way of doing things? Or maybe a difference between PIOs and suppositories. Should probably just be grateful it's done!

also you ladies are such badasses for getting through those injections! Cheering you on from the sidelines over here @footdrbritt @blaf322

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday- Hmm... maybe some little speakers for our bedroom. Just re-did the room but still needs some decoration, finishing touches.
  • EDD/weeks+days: July 3rd / 8weeks and 4 days 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Green still for now

Baby is the size of a(n): penny 

Upcoming appointments:
    we do have an genetic ultrasound scheduled for December 20th. But my husband thinks it will be a waste of money and time. To which I can agree. I'm just nosy and like to peek a boo at the baby. So we'll see. 

How are you feeling? 
    Nauseated. Vivid dreams. Post nasal drip that makes me gag and spit A LOT! terrible taste in my mouth. Bloating is starting to coming back. Irritable sometimes ready to be left in my bed until I'm ready to grey the day started. Lazy and I can't stand it. Lol I laugh because looking at this I'd say I'm crazy. 

Raves/Rants: 
    I think I ranted a bit in the "how are you feeling box" lol

Questions: 

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything? Just going to see if a roller coaster for my toddler will be on sale. Maybe a new laptop. And SUV since we're about to be a family of 6.
  • @randomname_generator I actually think that about those of you doing the suppositories. I had to do 3 a day for a few days and haaaaated it! That's why, when they gave me the option, I went with the injections b/c I couldn't imagine that mess all the time! Regarding stopping so early, I'll be honest, it would make me nervous too. But your RE gets judged on successful pregnancies. They wouldn't stop you that early if they didn't think it was okay.

@k_shaunte I kinda want one of those roller coaster things for DD too. I'll need to see if DH is on board. Let me know if you find one on sale! 
  • *TW*

Went in today, and there was no heartbeat. I’m crushed. 3 losses this year and 4 in total. I have no idea how I’m supposed to move on from this. Thanks for all the support. Happy and healthy pregnancy to you all. 

IVF started Feb 2020
  • @littlebug2010 TW so sorry for your lost. You are in my prayers 🙏🏽 
  • @littlebug2010 I’m so, so sorry. Losses are so hard and there’s nothing that makes it easier. You will be in my prayers. 
  • @littlebug2010 I am so sorry for your loss. Try to take care of yourself. Losses let alone multiple losses are just so hard. 
    TW loss mentioned 

**BFP#1 9/5/12   EDD 5/15/13  changed to 5/25/13 after u/s,  missed mc 10/19/12.  D and C 10/22/12** 
     **BFP#2 9/12/13  EDD 5/16/14 changed to 5/27/14 after u/s, hb 126 on 10/11/13, miscarriage on 10/24.13**
    ~RPL testing results from 12/6/13 show everything normal except elevated prolactin. Blood work is now in the normal range. All AL welcome!
  • @littlebug2010 on no! I’m so sorry to hear this 😢 so many hugs 
  • @littlebug2010 very sorry to hear this sending you prayers!
  • *TW*

Unfortunately, we didn't get good news at our ultrasound on Monday at 8+3, it's a blighted ovum...At this point I just want to get it over with and move on. It's my second loss in a row (chemical in August), so I'm a bit worrried for the future although trying to take it one step at a time while processing this.

Status quo after appointment with GP on Wednesday. Doctor asked to control ultrasound in a week to exclude wrong dates and then come see her again. I don't see what black magic would put me at such an early pregnancy but hey, at least we will know for sure. So 2nd ultrasound is Monday and appointment with GP is Wednesday. If blighted ovum is confirmed I will be seen in gynecology. She didn't seem overly concerned for the future at this point but we will see about that next week. In the meantime, I am preparing myself for the worse and got myself some maxi pads.

I wonder what my doctor will suggest we do. I feel like there are only bad options (waiting it out, medication or surgery-D&C). 

This journey being so hard, from the bottom of my heart I wish you all a healthy pregnancy ❤

• @mimser I’m just so sorry. Losses are so hard and I’m sorry you’re walking that road again. I hope your Doctor is able to provide you with solid reassurance about the future and that you are surrounded by support and comfort. 
  • @mimser I’m so sorry 😢
  • @mimser I am sorry for your loss. 
    TW loss mentioned 

• @mimser so Sorry to hear that news. Prayers up for you 🙏🏽
  • @mimser I’m so sorry for your loss
  • littlebug2010littlebug2010 member
    edited December 2019
    Thank you all for your kind words. 

@mimser. I’m so sorry for your loss and that we are in the same boat. Sending you love. 
    IVF started Feb 2020
  • Thank you ladies, I think I will leave the board now. Hopefully I will be back lurking from a later 2020 month 🤞