February 2020 Moms

Weekly Randoms 11/11-11/17

13ยป

Re: Weekly Randoms 11/11-11/17

• tmk2021tmk2021 member
    edited November 2019
    @ibabyloveb87 you do? First cousins, around the same age? My only concern would be the fact that they would both have C middle names and the same last name ๐Ÿ˜ž
  • @taylor2020 oh wow thatโ€™s really really similar. I mean if both cousins are named William, but one goes by Will or something. Having the same middle initial too is so crazy similar without them knowing!ย 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2ย EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Loading the player...
  • @ibabyloveb87 I know, it was a shock for sure. Same first name and last name, and a similar 4 letter c middle name. Iโ€™ve been trying to think if maybe I slipped up and told someone by accident because of how unlikely it all is but I donโ€™t think I did. I think itโ€™s just a very unfortunate coincidence.
  • @taylor2020 my cousin and I have the exact same first name! We are a month and 26 days apart! 1st cousins and we see each other all the time! Sometimes itโ€™s confusing but it works!!
  • @taylor2020 thatโ€™s a crazy coincidence! Iโ€™m sorry, itโ€™s so hard to pick out a name as it is. My bil and his first cousin have the same first name and my brother and first cousin also have the same first name. Confusing but not annoying.ย 
    My mil Knew her sister would likely use the name If she had a boy bc itโ€™s her husbands name so she just asked her if she minded bc she really loved it.ย