July 2020 Moms

GTKY 11/8: Furbaby Friday!

b_1029b_1029 member
edited November 2019 in July 2020 Moms
who doesn’t love pets?! Post pics of yours here whether they have fur, feathers, or scales! 

Re: GTKY 11/8: Furbaby Friday!

• Loading the player...
  • @b_1029- those sweet faces  <3
  • @rachelredhead awww little Debbie! She’s so adorable and I love the hot dog costume! 
  • We adopted our sweet Sophie in 2012, and she's just the best. She definitely had some prior abuse so is pretty timid and anxious, but she's been surprisingly very patient and tolerant with the tiny human who sometimes tries to terrorize her and/or steal her bed.

• @stlbuckeye132 awwww, look that those ladylike crossed paws! 
  • stlbuckeye132stlbuckeye132 member
    edited November 2019
    @blaf322 look at those tiger stripes! What a handsome little buddy. Sorry about your loss with your other pup.  :(

@asf0613 I have always wanted a boxer!!
  • @laahaa I hope this doesn't come off creep, but your kids' eyelashes are amazing!
  • @laahaa I hope this doesn't come off creep, but your kids' eyelashes are amazing!
    right?! I noticed that too!
  • @stlbuckeye132 @blaf322 not creepy at all and thank you!! My sons especially are sooooo long! 
  • @laahaa what a sweet kitty! My son would be thrilled if our cat cuddled. She doesn’t come
    near him if she can help it!
  • @surlyjaneausten pepper is the social one and is seriously so perfect with the kids. Our other cat, peppers sister, is still really sweet with the kid’s but doesn’t like the commotion. How old is your son?
  • @mimser oh, he's precious!

• Oh my goodness, love this thread. Beautiful furbabies. So...about 2 weeks ago I was over waiting on the trying to conceive thing and we went to a shelter and adopted a pitbull mix named Hades. He has definitely been abused and has a ton of anxiety but has already moved mountains. He bonded to me immediately, definitely a big ole baby who needs lots of cuddles. And today of course I found out I'm expecting a human baby. 😂 That's how it works I suppose. 
  • I'm late too @hotmessmama53 but I love my fur babies! 

I have Margot, an almost 3 year old doodle, and a 10 year rottweiler named Ranger. They are so so sweet, and so so good.