April 2020 Moms
Options

TTGP Grad Check-in 11/14

This is a check-in for people who were active on TTGP before getting the BFP. We welcome all TTGPers in other BMBs as well. 

We haven’t gotten a lot of traction on this recently. I think we’re all in the same check-in group anyway. Thought I’d try this week, but may stop posting. 

What's going on this week?

How far along are you?

Upcoming appointments?

Cravings/Symptoms?

Rants/Raves/Randoms?

Questions?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
Baby number 2 due 4/11/20

Re: TTGP Grad Check-in 11/14

• Options
    Look! I’m participating! 🤦🏼‍♀️🥰

What's going on this week? Just had my anatomy scan this afternoon. Why does no one warn you how bad you’re going to have to pee through the whole thing? My lord. But all checked out, baby is awesome! Baby was wiggling all over the place, so adorable! 

How far along are you? 18w6d

Upcoming appointments? Every 4 weeks still... next one is December 12! 

Cravings/Symptoms? I’m actually just chill right now. I feel pretty “normal”, except I keep hearing how pregnant I look all of a sudden! Lol

Rants/Raves/Randoms? It’s looking like our school board is finally wanting to work things out for us to get a fair contract. We will know on Monday, so prayers! I really don’t want to go on an unpaid strike while pregnant. Doesn’t sound like fun to me. 

Questions? Nope! 
  • Options
    @ejoseph16 I hope your contract gets worked out so there’s no strike. I forgot how long the anatomy scan is until you said that. Mine isn’t until December 4. I’ll have to remind myself that I can make it through even if I have to pee. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What's going on this week? Work continues to be crazy at annoying times. Mostly I’m just consistently tired. My mom is letting DS sleep over at her house tomorrow night so I can go to game night with our friends and then get some rest. 

How far along are you? 18w5d

Upcoming appointments? Anatomy scan December 4. 

Cravings/Symptoms? Really tired. Some back and hip pain. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms? Really enjoying Disney+, especially with a toddler. So many cool things to watch with DS. 

Questions? None right now. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • Options
    @mercury94 for real... she felt bad towards the end because she wanted to check my cervix and I really thought I was going to pee 🤣😂 she couldn’t check out the heart as much as she wanted, so I have a follow up in 8 weeks. That’s great that your mom is taking DS for the night! I may be a FTM but I can imagine how hard it is to be this tired and have another LO at home! 😩😴