Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Weekend 11/9/19

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Weekend 11/9/19

• Options
    I thought I posted this in yesterday's, but when I looked back I didn't see it, so if this is a repeat I apologize! 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: not sure- mirena was removed 10/14 / I think 8, according to my OPKs 

Timing: -3, -2, 0, +1

Typical LP length: not sure, so we'll say 14 days!

Testing: BFN on Wednesday, and then I have the other 2 tests to hubby to hide because I have no self control.  Waiting for at least Monday!

R/R: rave! We're adding on a mudroom with a small deck to our house and hubby is doing all the work himself.  It's taking a while but it's looking so good!! 

CS/Q: there's not much to it this month, next cycle I'll start temping.  I did have 10 days of high fertility with the clearblue advanced before I got my peak, so I'm wondering if the peak was a fluke. 

Hope everyone has a good weekend! :) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @sojosono888 yay for high fertility regardless! And we are doing a new mudroom too right now and I am loving it! 

@beckylookatherbump lol keep the crazy testing monster at bay! We are on the same DPO and I’m going to wait until the 15th to test! And I’m in the same boat being extra hopeful this cycle for some reason. Fingers crossed for both of us! 

CD/DPO: 25/6 

Timing: very very good! 

Typical LP length: varies! 

Testing: I’m going to try to hold off until Friday the 15th! 

R/R: I had a girls day yesterday with my best friend and it was everything I needed Because we had a blast! I think girl time can be R&R on its own sometimes! My puppy get neutered on the 13th so I’m sure I’ll be super pre occupied with him for two days which should keep my mind off testing until the 15th! And I have a baptism tomorrow and I work Monday so busy busy which is good during the TWW. 

CS/Q: Posted! 
  • Options
    @beckylookatherbump ahhhh that makes sense, thank you!!! I thought I was losing it, I remembered at least starting a post! And that's good to know, thank you! :) That's awesome you ovulated on your own!! I'm testing Monday too, good luck!! 

@dawn_tay that's awesome! I feel like it's going to be such a game changer and my house will stay cleaner.  That's the goal at least  :D what kind of puppy?!

@mama_mea we did design it ourselves! Its so fun seeing it come to life! I sketched out a built-in that I want to keep it organized and everything too, I'm hoping he can make it happen! That's so exciting about your brother! Hopefully he's a heavy sleeper :D 
  • Options
    @dawn_tay when my dog got fixed she was obsessed with her stitches. If you find yours is that way too most dogs can fit into toddler footie pjs (I cut the feet off) and they worked so much better than the cone. My dog was miserable with the cone and was pretty happy in her pjs. 
    @mama_mea that’s so exciting about your brother. I moved away from all my family a few years ago for grad school and I would be so excited if they lived near me again, especially as we were getting ready to have a baby. 
  • Options
    @modoodles I love that your girls' day included axe throwing! It's on my list of things to do this next year!