TTC: 7/2016
Low AMH, mild MFI
BFP 7/29/17
EDD: 4/5/18
<3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
BFP #2 7/2/19
EDD 3/13/20

Re: UO 11.7

• @stassischroeder I agree. Truly I think even people WITH young kids have zero right to judge other people’s parenting. Literally every child has to be parented differently (even in the same household), so nobody has any right to tell me “oh well you have to do this” or “you need this thing because it worked for my kid.” Like. Good for you but kindly leave your remarks to yourself unless I come to you for advice. GAH! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @stassischroeder I have a neighbor who has two kids in college who shares any article she finds about the detrimental effects of screen time for young kids.  She is also a music teacher, so she does have some exposure to younger kids, but it definitely gets an eye roll from me every time I scroll past one of her reposts.
    DS1 07/2015
    DS2 10/2017
    DS3 due 03/2020
  • @stassischroeder, agreed, people like that are irritating... and it's weird, it seems people are much more ready to give their two cents when it comes to kids, when they wouldn't on other topics.  I was sitting in a restaurant with my kids at one point, and they were both being good and quiet.. but this guy behind us was like 'Ugh, breeders, why do they come to restaurants?"    :/   Um, ok guy, we have as much of a right to eat here as you do, and we're not making any trouble, so why are you acting like a jerk?    
  • @mrsvp614 I like pineapple and pepperoni pizza 😂
  • @mrsvp614 YAS!!! DH also likes to question my HEAVILY researched decisions, refuses to do any research himself, and then lets his mom get in his head with outdated garbage. GRRR.

And now I really want Hawaiian pizza  :D 

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• Lol I had tons of judgy eyes on me yesterday when I was at the grocery store and my toddler was screaming the whole way through. He wanted to eat the blueberries but I told him he couldn’t until we got home. 🤷🏼‍♀️  I just don’t even care anymore. 
    OMG I had an old lady judge me because I WAS letting DS eat blueberries in the cart at the store  :D We legitimately can't win 

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• @mrsvp614 we got a lot of push back with DS1 for having him rear facing as long as we did.  So many "he must be so uncomfortable with his legs all squished up like that" type of comments from my parent's generation.  It got to DH and he started questioning me on rear facing as well.  He has asked a couple times now when we will front-face DS2 and I just keep pushing it off.
    DS1 07/2015
    DS2 10/2017
    DS3 due 03/2020
  • @mrsvp614 now I think I’m gonna put pineapple on our pizza tomorrow and DH can suck it bc he’s wrong it’s good 🤣 plus I just cut up a fresh pineapple today so perfect timing 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• I'm kind of alarmed that so many of you like pineapple on your pizza, but okay whatever. 

@varimama I'm so sorry even doctors are giving you a hard time about EBF. I find it really weird when ppl criticize GOOD things: like EBF, RF carseats, etc. It sometimes makes me wonder if it's ppl feeling guilty they couldn't do the most beneficial thing or something. My mom always gives me a hard time about safe sleep habits and when I pureed DS's food instead of buying pre-made. I think she just feels bad she didn't do it for me. But I always tell her the rules were different and also I think there were less chemicals in food back when I was a baby. Plus I'm fine ha. 

@treetop19 HE CALLED YOU A 'BREEDER'? Hellllll no. I am guessing you ignored his obnoxious a$$ but I really, really wish you b*tched him out. Who the eff says that? And he clearly purposely said it loud enough for you to hear it. This makes me so rage-y. I would have then purposely had my kid fling food at his smug face. Actually I would have just done it myself. 
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @varimama I started legitimately loling because you were talking about BFing and then said that people could suck it. 😂😂😂. 
  • My UO comes from a FB post today also. Of someone letting their dog lick their newborn in the face when they came home from the hospital. I wouldn’t even let a human kiss my newborn, let alone a dog who has been all up in his own junk... 
  • @varimama DD Is 4 and still rear facing in my car (she’s little). Her pediatrician said to keep holding strong. My parents and DH want to flip her. Also you are freaking awesome for extended breastfeeding. LOL to those “doctors” who are judging and the Robyn comment and LOL LOL to your response @stac4056. He did look good! 

@miss.sally My dog is like way cleaner than humans and not carrying around a bunch of nasty human viruses so IDK sounds kind of cute to me haha. That said my dog is going to be like “OMFG you are doing this again. I don’t want anything to do with that one.” Lol.

*TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• @kantobean I agree, I don't much like most dogs, and absolutely no to licking any of my children in the face. Dogs eat cat poop, their own poop, vomit, they vigorously lick their own genitals... Pass!

@treetop19 that man actually loudly called you a breeder?! I would have a FIT. Who does he think he is?!! Props to you for handling his bad behavior better than I would.