Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 10/31 ๐ŸŽƒ

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**ย 

Month/Cycle:ย 

CD/DPO:ย 

Timing:ย 

Typical LP length:ย 

Testing:ย 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Thursday 10/31 ๐ŸŽƒ

• Loading the player...
  • @inthewoods23 backpacker is always a solid choice. Do you have a beanie? You could always throw that on and carry a camera call yourself Blair Witch Project.ย 
  • Month/Cycle: 18/11/2(AL#2)

CD/DPO: 32/15

Timing: Pretty good.

Typical LP length: 14-16

Testing: Iโ€™ll test again tomorrow and/or Saturday if AF doesnโ€™t arrive before then.ย 

R/R: Happy Halloween everyone! We are getting crappy weather for trick or treating too...pretty chilly and high winds! We normally sit out with our neighbors and pass out candy all together, but it looks like weโ€™ll be in the house this year. We bought a huge bag of candy from Samโ€™s, so our trick or treaters may be getting handfuls of candy if there arenโ€™t many of them!ย 

CS/Q: None. Temp went down a bit, but itโ€™s still pretty high...so who knows at this point!

@bows22 Iโ€™m so sorry for another BFN and that you feel like AF is on her way!! Sending hugs! ๐Ÿ’œ I hope the weather doesnโ€™t keep the trick or treaters away!! Weโ€™ve already decided we are splitting up any leftovers and taking them to work, because we do NOT need candy at home!ย 

@gingermama29 hope AF stays away indefinitely! Also hope school isnโ€™t too crazy!! A parade sounds fun for the kids though! You did better than us...we didnโ€™t get around to buying pumpkins this year and our mums died while we were on vacation, so we have no Fall decorations! We will do better for Christmas though!ย 

@inthewoods23 your costume sounds cute...and definitely warm, so thatโ€™s nice!!ย 

@kmalls nice temp spike you got there! Sorry you have crappy trick or treat weather too!! Yay for having Friday night off with YH though!ย 

@pocketrose good luck with the fundraising! Thatโ€™s nice your state rep gave you some advice...maybe it wouldnโ€™t hurt to reach out again to get some further help if you feel like you need it though.ย 

• @inthewoods23 that's a cute costume idea and bonus for staying warm!

@kmalls the pumpkins last longer uncarved, so extra fall decor bonus. Your chart looks great so far!

@pocketrose good luck with the fundraiser! I'm glad you were able to get input from your state rep.

@bluetickgal I'm crossing everything for you still. Sounds like we're going to have similar weather with the winds. Hope you still get plenty of trick-or-treaters!
  • edited October 2019
    Happy Halloween ladies!
    ive been here the past couple of days in spurts. I just havenโ€™t had time to post and ghost!

@bows22 Man it sounds like everyone is having funky weather today! Today is the coldest day of the year here so far! The low this afternoon is 28! Sorry for impending af...:(

@gingermama29 hope your students arenโ€™t too crazy today! I actually wanted to keep one of our pumpkins in the porch through November but everywhere has sold out the big pumpkins so I carved it! Oh well, I still have a little one and a dead mum. ๐Ÿ˜‚ sorry for bad weather! Everyone is having funky weather today!ย 

@inthewoods23 thatโ€™s a wonderful idea! Youโ€™ll be so cute! I tried to talk my husband into throwing an outfit together but heโ€™s a sour sport. ๐Ÿ™„ย 

@kmalls enjoy your night with DH!ย 

@pocketrose GL raising money! That sounds hard!

@bluetickgal it sounds like everyone will be eating a lot of candy tonight! How did you get your RHR to go along your chart like that? Iโ€™ve been playing around with it and I cannot figure it out! Your chart looks good! ย 

@kpearse99 enjoy your half day!! I bet lots of candy will help the bloat! ๐Ÿ˜œ jk but itโ€™ll taste good.ย 

Idk what is wrong with the spacing...ย 

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 23/13

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 12-14 days

Testing: WFAF, bfn at dpoย 

R/R: Weโ€™ll be doing Halloween this afternoon with our friends! After theyโ€™re done trick or treating theyโ€™re coming over for chilli and hot dogs and a Halloween themed dinner. The weather is also weird for us today. So far itโ€™s the coldest day of the year. So if we go out weโ€™ll have to bundle up! Iโ€™m going as a cat, kind of. Iโ€™m wearing ears and makeup and normal clothes. Lololย 

CS/Q: small drop this morning, Iโ€™m hoping itโ€™s because the weather is cold and we havenโ€™t turned the heat on yet.ย 

• @photographerwife we've missed you around here!!ย  I don't know why I'm so bloated! I don't normally get bloated this early on after O, it's typically only when AF is here. And I wasn't bloated after the last IUI... who knows though!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011ย |ย ย EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/Sย 3ย 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =ย  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @kpearse99 who knows! Hopefully it doesnโ€™t go away for a while! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I havenโ€™t been far! Just a busy past couple of days!ย 
  • Thanks @kpearse99, I've got a lot of skin in the game mostly because I did a voiceover with a bunch of the students for a fundraising video and showed them the potential playground photos so now I've got their buy in as well. Also, thinking good bloaty thoughts for you!
  • bluetickgalbluetickgal member
    edited October 2019
    @gingermama29 thanks friend!!

@kpearse99 thanks so much friend!! I have a little hope again...Iโ€™m going to be so nervous testing tomorrow though! Yay for a half day...hope you can enjoy it despite the weather!! Hope the bloat is a good sign for those 2 follies too!! โ˜บ๏ธ

@photographerwife thanks lady! Your chart is looking good too, I wouldnโ€™t be too concerned about that small drop. As far as the RHR goes, just click on chart duo right under your chart...then youโ€™ll select RHR as an optional sign. It should chart it after that. Hope that works! Itโ€™s been very interesting to me to be able to see them on the same chart! Your evening sounds fun, hope you have a blast!ย 

*Edited to fix spacing and to add @photographerwife you are not alone in the spacing issues! Iโ€™ve started having issues all of the sudden (for the past week), and I have no clue why! Itโ€™s so frustrating though!
  • @tyrion_ yay for no spotting, that is wonderful news!! I hope your cycle off has helped to rejuvenate & recharge you and great things happen this next cycle!! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป Haha, they will...but they deserve it if they get out in these conditions!ย 
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: CD18/3DPO

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Typical LP length: no idea! Last month it was 13 days...

Testing: Weโ€™ll see if I can wait until November 10th...

R/R: my sister is getting married on Sunday! Iโ€™m so excited for her and to see my Dad who I havenโ€™t seen since my wedding last June! Itโ€™s going to be a great weekend :)ย 

CS/Q:ย ย 

Married 6/2018
    TTC #1 9/2019
  • @tyrion_ that is amazing news, friend!!!!ย 

@bluetickgal Iโ€™m so nervous for you but I have a good feeling too!! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ Eeeeek!!!

@jtdamm2018 Oh a wedding weekend sounds wonderful!!! I hope you have so much fun!ย 
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011ย |ย ย EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/Sย 3ย 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =ย  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @jtdamm2018 hope you have fun at the wedding and a great time with family!ย 
  • @bows22 @gingermama29 sounds like the three of us will all be in WTO soon. But fingers crossed at least one of you ends up being the BFP on 14DPO unicorn.

@inthewoods23 your costume idea sounds fun yet practical. I like it!

@tyrion_ yay for no spotting so far! That's an awesome improvement.
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017 ย โค๏ธ

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @tyrion_ eek! Keeping fingers crossed for you!!

I guess I'm moving over here now even though I never pinpointed O day. Feeling hopeful, gotten some interesting vaginal cramps and low abdomen cramps TW

I've only ever felt those the last 3 pregnancies (that all ended in MC), otherwise I've never dealt with that before!

Going to test mid-week next week, probably Wednesday.ย 

• Sorry I missed some of you yesterday

@kpearse99 the costumes are school were super cute! Sorry you're feeling bloated. Hopefully it's because you're KU!

@photographerwife I love you Halloween plans! I hope you had so much fun! Tell AF to stay away!!

@tyrion_ so glad to hear you've had no spotting during the TWW! I hope it has been a nice mental break taking this cycle off.

@jtdamm2018 have fun at the wedding this weekend!

@NamelessAria thanks friend. I'm not the magical unicorn this month though as AF showed up right before bed. FX you don't follow me over to WTO!

@mama_mea FX for you!ย