Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Weekend 10/26-10/27

I'm not sure if this should be done with someone with more tenure and if so please let me know for next time but I'm going to get the weekend ball rolling :)

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Me: 34 DH: 43
Our Journey for #1
2014 -- Started TTC casually
2017 -- Discovered MFI but didn't move forward with treatment due to expense and grad school
Spring 2019 -- Started with RE and confirmed MFI 
Fall 2019 -- 3 cycles of Clomid and TI, 3 BFNs, discovered hostile cervical mucus was also contributing
Spring/Summer 2020 -- 3 cycle of IUI, 3 BFNs
Nov 2020 - First IVF with 3 little frosties, had to change to freeze all due to OHSS
Feb 16, 2021 - FET #1 - BFP! Beta #1 100 Beta # 2 541 EDD 11/4/2021

Re: TWW Weekend 10/26-10/27

• Options

Month/Cycle: A couple of years but first cycle back after a prolonged break

CD/DPO: 26/9

Timing: Lovely

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: I am so hoping to hold out for AF but I'm not gonna lie, I'm getting a little twitchy

R/R: Rant: My beloved Sooners lost today which likely puts us out of the running for the college playoffs, we were having such a good season!! On a funny note - my dog gets so upset during football games because of the loud noises that since we were losing and my DH was so upset he had to go to a friend's house because Jack kept trying to crawl on my lap. Fine for a tiny dog, not as great when they are nearly 80 pounds. Rave: DH and I are celebrating our 6th anniversary tomorrow and I feel we are in a really good place. 

CS/Q: No real questions 

Our Journey for #1
    2017 -- Discovered MFI but didn't move forward with treatment due to expense and grad school
    Fall 2019 -- 3 cycles of Clomid and TI, 3 BFNs, discovered hostile cervical mucus was also contributing
    Nov 2020 - First IVF with 3 little frosties, had to change to freeze all due to OHSS

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    kmallskmalls member
    edited October 2019
    @gingermama29 aww that’s so cute that you’re a Bills fan! :D;) Also, regarding your chart: 

EDIT: crap!! I still can’t gif right! But it was a super funny wide-eyed “wow” gif. So use your imagination :D

• Options
    @rachelredhead glad you enjoyed your weekend away! 

@kmalls hahahaha yeah days like today are when it's rough to admit I'm a Bills fan. 

@bluetickgal your chart looks awesome too!! You have all the willpower in the world to potentially wait until Friday to test! I'm also crossing everything for you!! I hope we both get to head over to July!! 😊
  • Options
    @gingermama29 thanks lady! Haha...I’m gonna try my best to wait, but we will see! Yes, I would love to move on with you to July! Can’t wait for your update tomorrow! 
  • Options
    @bows22 thanks friend! Yes...I hope we all get great news and can move on to July together!! 
  • Options
    @bows22 yessss let's all go together!! 
    The July board:

• Options

Month/Cycle: 2 years + first cycle working with RE

CD/DPO: 27/11

Timing: Pretty darn good

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: Honestly every day I am talking myself out of testing!

R/R: I have been persistently nauseated since yesterday but feel like it is all in my head. We have been trying to get pregnant for so long that I am loathe to get my hopes up now. Rave: **TW family talk - the kiddo living with us, who I will just call my DD since we are planning for her to stay forever :smile:, and I made our zombie Halloween costumes tonight. We are planning for a fun night of trick or treaters on Thursday. 

CS/Q: FF moved my O day from CD 17 to CD 16 which puts me at 11 dpo instead of the 10 I was expecting. It just makes it that much harder not to test!

@kmalls - Hope you had a lovely day cozy inside watching football. I love rainy days and being able to stay inside. 

@gingermomma29 - Your chart is looking great! I am boarding the s/s train with you sister! We can go to crazy town together :) 

@bluetickgal - we are cycle sisters this month! Super exciting about your new furniture and house cleaning! I'll bet it feels good to start picturing your new space!

@rachelredhead - so glad you had a relaxing getaway and that you have had the month to take a break and get set for what is coming up next! Fingers crossed you get quick answers from your appointment

@bows22 - I can't decide if temping makes me more or less crazy! But I am hoping this is all of our month!
    Our Journey for #1

• Options
    Lurking from WTO and just excited for all of you who are testing soon! :smiley: FX ya'll leave soon (to July board). 
    me: 27
    hubs: 26
    ttc #1: 4/19
    dx: PCOS
  • Options
    @KNB1027 thanks! Yes we are! I totally understand...I’m normally good at holding out till AF is due to test, but I am very tempted.  Hope this first cycle with the RE was a success for you!