Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Weekly Randoms week of 10/21

Re: Weekly Randoms week of 10/21

• Options
    Omg that was comedy GOLD! Also kudos to all who got the QFP. After all, TB never forgets! 😂
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mvt2003 I just snort-laughed. You go, girl!

• Options
    @tyrion_ I have to wait until Monday before my data resets! I’ve been pretty much MIA because of this all week. I ate lunch in a parking lot and used a store’s WiFi yesterday so that I could at least read but it didn’t leave me time to post. On a positive note I realized that my “WiFi assist” was on so I’m hoping that turning it off will help keep me from blowing through data
  • Options
    @bows22 I thought I was the only person on earth left that didn’t have unlimited data 😂
  • Options
    @ziggymama06 now the reason for closing the thread has me riled up again. 
  • Options
    Right?!?!?  I popped back in to give hugs to ziggymama06 and saw the 'reason' for shutting down post. Now we wait for all the warnings we get... grrr
  • Options
    WTF?! @dpchickens got banned? I feel like that was mild. Those that are struggling with IF or CNBC should have a special leniency rule where they can verbally slay these Peggys without consequence.  

• Options
    @tyrion_ wtf seriously?! Her gifs were super mild. I can't believe she got banned for that! Total BS.
  • Options
    I took a nap and missed out on the snark! Sorry to see dpchickens got banned :( hugs to everyone that person hurt <3 
    Homegirl seemed to know a lot about this process to not want to be ku. Def sounded like a troll. 
  • Options
    I definitely thought dp's comments/gifs weren't that bad... I'm seriously shocked 🤯
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • Options
    Today... sucked. Tw. Pregnancy - all stages 
    I had a conference for work. Assigned seating, and I’m right between a woman due on thanksgiving (so pregnant I could see her belly moving from kicks) and a friend who just came back from maternity leave last week. Then - if that’s not bad enough TWO people told me they / their wife is about 12 weeks pregnant. “So we can tell people now!”

• Options
    oh, that’s brutal, @whatsbumpinpumpkin. I am so sorry for all those triggers. Hugs, lady, that’s a lot to digest in a day. 
  • Options
    @whatsbumpinpumpkin I’m so sorry that you had a rough day. That sounds like torture. *hugs*
  • Options
    @whatsbumpinpumpkin so sorry, that sounds miserable! Sending you so many hugs!! 💜 I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend that is trigger free! 
  • Options
    @whatsbumpinpumpkin I am so sorry, that's so tough. So many hugs. 
  • Options
    Thanks guys- I usually have pretty tough skin, but it just kept going

• Options
    @whatsbumpinpumpkin I swear the triggers come in big waves, one on top of the other. It sucks so much. 
  • Options
    NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited October 2019
    @whatsbumpinpumpkin

I’m sorry. It sucks and you are not alone. I was hit with two announcements today, one I knew about since I saw her at the OB when my second loss was being confirmed (and her due date is right around when mine would have been) and another couple who got married last month announced they’re 3 months along (and again due when my third loss would have been). At that first appointment i mentioned, I also saw a friend who had her baby yesterday. It’s really impossible for me to escape. 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @b_1029 not weird at all. I've unfollowed a lot of people because I got sick of seeing their LOs and the constant bump pic/updates. 
  • Options
    KNB1027KNB1027 member
    edited October 2019
    @whatsbumpinpumpkin and @NYTino24 so sorry you both were faced with such big triggers! Sending hugs and calming energy your way. 

I go back and forth with people posting family pics on social media - it makes me sad and jealous because I expected to be there by now but also I have a lot of friends who faced IF so it makes me hopeful to see they had success. 

ETA: Because I hit submit before actually finishing the post :) 
    Me: 34 DH: 43
    Our Journey for #1
    2014 -- Started TTC casually
    2017 -- Discovered MFI but didn't move forward with treatment due to expense and grad school
    Spring 2019 -- Started with RE and confirmed MFI 
    Fall 2019 -- 3 cycles of Clomid and TI, 3 BFNs, discovered hostile cervical mucus was also contributing
    Spring/Summer 2020 -- 3 cycle of IUI, 3 BFNs
    Nov 2020 - First IVF with 3 little frosties, had to change to freeze all due to OHSS
    Feb 16, 2021 - FET #1 - BFP! Beta #1 100 Beta # 2 541 EDD 11/4/2021

• Options
    I’m feeling slightly smug tonight because (admittedly due to terrible circumstances I would never wish on another person) some members of my IL family are scrambling to find race replacements for tomorrow’s marathon relay. I was kind of miffed I wasn’t asked at all to begin with, so I felt a certain satisfaction telling them I can’t help them out, I already have other plans and I’m keeping those. 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Options
    @mvt2003 and @ttcbabyodo Hope your races went well! 

My races (a 2 miler right before a 5 miler) went well. It was super hot and humid (85 and 95% humidity) which sucked but I survived. However I encountered an unexpected trigger and cried in my car before the race. 

***TW loss mentioned** 

I don’t know what I expected but my race parking ended up being at the stadium where my miscarriage started. It was something when I saw the building and just felt everything I experienced that day again. 

• Options
    @tyrion_ I'm sorry for the unexpected trigger. Sending you hugs
  • Options
    @ttcbabyodo @tyrion_ I am so, so sorry. Many, many hugs to you both. <3 It feels like a lot of us angel moms are getting hit super-hard with triggers this week.
  • Options
    @tyrion_ glad your race went well but so sorry for the trigger!  Sending you all the hugs!! 💜

@ttcbabyodo glad you had a good race with a good pace. So sorry for the constant reminder and not being able to feel normal! Fingers crossed you don’t need a D&C and the bleeding stops...like today!! Sending so many hugs your way!! 💜