Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day

FYI, ***TW for Loss*** in this entire thread!

Hello lovely ladies,

As you may or may not be aware, October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month and October 15th is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day.  I created this thread to allow us a safe place to talk about our angel babies today and share any memorials or memories or Wave of Light activities that we may be participating in today.

No photo description available

Hugs to all of you loss mamas today.

Best Friends Love GIF by TV Land

Re: Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @keikilove Thank you for sharing her with us. Sending you love and big hugs , especially this month. 
  • Options
    @keikilove Thank you for sharing. That's a beautiful little urn for your baby.  I'm not sure how the spirit realm works either, but I like the idea of the same spirit being sent back. When I got PG the second time, I basically conceived on the due date of my first baby and I always felt that somehow that was some sort of spiritual ok from my first baby. 
  • Options
    @keikilove I have heard other people say that about their spirits too. I took my son home exactly 12 months after I conceived our first angel. Even after two more losses I strongly feel like the baby that is meant to be with us will come. Sending love. <3
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @keikilove the thought of talking to her spirit is just beautiful. I’m sure she hears it and feels loved.