1st Trimester
Options

1st Scan done! Glad to know baby is in!

Just had my first scan done, and it was a relief to have confirmation that I'm really pregnant!  This will be my first baby and we went through a lot!  I suppose not all ladies here have fertility issues?  But I hope I will have a normal pregnancy and see this baby through. 

Re: 1st Scan done! Glad to know baby is in!

• Options
    @nken20 you might want to join your BMB (I’m assuming May)- you’ll get more interaction there and I’m certain there are many ladies on there who went through infertility. Congrats!
  • Options
    Congratulations on your baby 🤗 
    we went through a lot as well.  Just had our first two confirmed beta blood tests.  First ultrasound is on the 14th of October.  Did you do IVF?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @b_1029 thanks for the tip - but what does BMB mean and how do I get there?  

• Options
    Hello @stellegalascione yes I did.  Donor egg and sperm.  That after loads of IUI.  This is my first pregnancy and we're treasuring it like anything.  Good luck on your first ultrasound, only a few more days!   ;) is this your first ivf?

• Options
    @nken20 BMB means Birth Month Board. There is one for every month and they are a lot busier than this 1st tri board. You'll find a drop down list on the page where all of the Community Boards are listed.
  • Options
    thanks will do - how are you getting along with your pregnancy?