TTC After a Loss

TTCAL week 10/7

edited October 2019 in TTC After a Loss
1. Introduce yourself 
2. Status?
3. R/R:
4.GTKY:What was your favorite childhood Halloween costume? 

Re: TTCAL week 10/7

• 1. Introduce yourself- miscarriage 2014, April 2019, and CP August 2019. Medical diagnosis of hypothyroidism. 
    2. Status? TWW
    3. R/R: I didn’t think we would have the opportunity to do our first IUI, but it actually worked out!!! We went Saturday for the procedure!!! I feel so hopeful this cycle and I am going to ride this happiness for a while! 
    4.GTKY:What was your favorite childhood Halloween costume? My favorite costume was when I was five years old and dressed up like a cat!!! I can remember how excited I felt!!! Such imagination!!! 
  • 1. Introduce yourself: MC Sept 2019
    2. Status? TWW
    3. R/R: I am not super hopeful this cycle, I was cranky all weekend because DH was helping some of our friends install a couple of new garage doors and I just wanted him to be home to HIO. I mean, we still DTD, but I was just cranky and being irrational. Also, after my thyroid med dose change a few weeks ago, I am finally using the new pills. I had to take 1.5 of the old ones, and it's nice just having one a day. 
    4.GTKY:What was your favorite childhood Halloween costume? My favorite halloween costume as a child was a witch when I was probably 6-7 years old. I remember wearing it to my dad's place of employment and winning their costume contest with it! Halloween has always been my favorite holiday. I just wish it happened to be a WARM holiday instead of always cold/rainy. 

@Mamaof2beautifulgirls FX this is your cycle! When will you test?

• Loading the player...
  • @Mamaof2beautifulgirls FX so hard for you this cycle!!! Also, great gtky question, I was thinking of that one to ask everyone! Great minds😊

@modoodles Hopefully this cycle will be a good one for you. Sending positive vibes your way!

1. Introduce yourself 2 CPs Nov. 2018 and July 2019
    2. Status? TWW
    3. R/R: Nothing really going on yet except for our condo has a showing tonight and I am praying it finally sells! As well, I get to continue decluttering my house after a bit of a break from it. Woot! 
    4.GTKY:What was your favorite childhood Halloween costume? I had so many favorites! I was a cat a few times, a butterfly in the 5th grade and that was pretty neat because my mom rented the costume for me. One of the memorable ones was a smurf when I was 4 or 5. Ahhh the 80s how I miss them❤
  • @modoodles I will not test until Oct 19. I know it is so frustrating when you want your DH at home and everyone wants him elsewhere! My H works all the time, so I really focus on being with him and having family time when he is off. If someone asks him to do something, and I am home I am like sorry but noooooo....

@ottergirl81 I bet you are so calm right now. When I get to clean and declutter my house I feel so free!!! Also good luck on the condo!!!
  • @Mamaof2beautifulgirls fx this cycle. 

@modoodles I feel the same crankiness when dh and I haven't spend time together. Its hard when you're both working and have other things going on. 

@ottergirl81 hopefully the showing goes well! And you get above asking

Introduce yourself 
    2. Status? Tww
    3. R/R: Its finally starting to act like fall. Im excited for apples and pumpkins
    4.GTKY:What was your favorite childhood Halloween costume? My grandma made me an pocahantas costume that I loved. My parents still have it

• Glad you guys were able to do the IUI and that you’re feeling good about it! Keeping my fingers crossed for you @Mamaof2beautifulgirls

@modoodles I get pretty possessive of my H’s time, too, especially around ovulation time. There’s too much at stake! They can have him the other three weeks of the month 😜

@ottergirl81 I love how excited you seem about decluttering. Want to do my place next? Lol

@ble1 yes, I’m loving the fall weather. I’m eyeing a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe that I may try next week. Bring on all the fall flavors!

1. Introduce yourself: Incomplete MC and D&C March 2019
    2. Status? WTO
    3. R/R: tomorrow’s my last day of work for this week and I’m so excited! The last time I was off, we were away for my conference and then vacation so I’m looking forward to being home with nothing to do (aside from all the housework I should be doing!)
    4.GTKY:What was your favorite childhood Halloween costume? When I was younger we didn’t celebrate Halloween, so my story I super lame. But in elementary school they used to do a parade where everyone had to dress up like a character from a book, which our parents let us do, but one year my mom forgot and I went to school in uniform (think girls’ uniform jumper). My teacher was brilliant and told me I could be Amelia Bedelia, who I loved, and I just remember being so excited! And I loved that my teacher was creative enough to think about that.
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @ble1 yes girl! Praise the Lord for Fall weather!!!

@manillabar your story about your teacher made my heart smile!!! ❤️
  • @manillabar please share the recipe. They sound delicious
  • @ble1 I haven’t tried it yet, but it has good reviews and I’ve made other recipes from this site that have been great 
    https://sallysbakingaddiction.com/pumpkin-chocolate-chip-cookies/
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @manillabar I like her website and recipes. Definetly going try these. She has a recipe for yogurt chocolate chip mini muffins, they are so good and fairly healthy