February 2020 Moms
Options

Opinions on gender?

At my 20 week scan the technician didn’t really spend that much time on gender just a minute or so. She told me maybe girl but not really sure and just to wait for another scan, I think I’m going to go have a 3D one. But Can any of you tell from this if it’s a boy or girl

Re: Opinions on gender?

• Options
    We are simply just people on the internet. The people who are doing the ultrasound are the professionals. They will not confirm gender unless they are 100% sure. Please just wait for your next scan.
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    mandk1233mandk1233 member
    edited October 2019
    I was going to post a snarky gif, but it isn't working. 😏 Wait for your next ultrasound. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It looks like a baby to me but I'm not an US tech.
    Me:37 MH:37
    TTGP since 07/2017
    **TW** in spoiler
    DX: PCOS, anovulatory, AMA
    Femara X3: no response
    Clomid X3: BFN (cyst and thin lining)
    IUI (Dec '18) MMC
    IVF (April '19) 9 retrieved, 7 fertilized, 2 normal PGT-A
    FET 06/12/19 - BFP! EDD 02/27/20

• Options
    I can’t even tell if that’s a baby, or not.
  • Options
    You’ll have to ask your child what gender they identify as when they are a bit older. As for the sex of the baby 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    Other than the word "thigh" and the fact that it's an ultrasound I have zero idea wtf I'm looking at. 
  • Options
    I would say for sure that there is a 50% chance that it is not a boy! But then again also a 50% chance of it being a boy. Hmmm I’m not sure! Assuming that I’ve done my math correctly! I’m also not an ultrasound tech and also not even sure that’s a picture of a baby 
  • Options
    Just the legs 
  • Options
    Just the leg area she couldn’t get a good shot Bc the baby was moving too much