April 2020 Moms
Options

TTGP Check-in 9/27

I was super busy yesterday, so I’m late. 

This is a check-in for people who were active on TTGP before getting a BFP. We welcome all TTGPers in other BMBs (or still in TTGP Park) as well. 

What's going on this week?

How far along are you?

Upcoming appointments?

Cravings/Symptoms?

Rants/Raves/Randoms?

Questions?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
Baby number 2 due 4/11/20

Re: TTGP Check-in 9/27

• Options
    What's going on this week? DS woke up at 5:00 a.m. Week officially ruined. 

How far along are you? 11w6d

Upcoming appointments? One week for the NT scan 

Cravings/Symptoms? So tired, but see above morning wake up. Basic refusal to eat healthy food. Back aches. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms? Tonight we have some friends coming over to play board games. It’s nice because we usually go to someone else’s house and then DS is the only kid and he causes problems. At our house, DS has stuff to do and then he can go to bed at his normal bed time. Otherwise, I’ve just been busy with work lately. 

Questions? not really

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • Options
    What's going on this week? I'm just feeling so down today. Last night I woke up around 2:30am with an awful migraine. I woke my husband up and he got me a heating pad for my neck and an ice pack for my head and some tylenol and I just cried for about an hour but I was finally able to go back to sleep. I still don't have my NIPT results back yet either, I asked the doctor today if they had them and they said no.

How far along are you? 11w5d

Upcoming appointments? October 3rd ultrasound

Cravings/Symptoms? Headaches and some nausea.

Rants/Raves/Randoms? I already ranted above really. Rave, I made a shrimp boil in my instant pot last night and it turned out really good.

Questions? Nope.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mercury94 refusal to eat healthy foods... lol SAME! I have zero interest in anything good for me right now. Ugh! 

What's going on this week? Just stressed. Work has me all kinds of crazy right now! 

How far along are you? 12 weeks!

Upcoming appointments? October 16th check up. 

Cravings/Symptoms? Cravings are any kind of terrible foods. Had dunkin munchkins for breakfast this morning. My nausea is back tonight. Not sure what that’s all about, but it can leave anytime. I haven’t been nauseous in at least 2 weeks. So this was not welcomed! 

Rants/Raves/Randoms? We are announcing this weekend! We will announce at church on Sunday morning (they knew about the MC, so we are excited to announce!), on social media Sunday afternoon, and I’m announcing to my students on Monday morning. We told them today that I have an announcement on Monday and they all started guessing what it was. My teammate threw them all off track by saying I’m moving to Alaska! Lol. I acted all mad that she blew it, but she was genius with that one! I am a departmentalized 3rd grade teacher, so I teach reading/ELA to 3 classes. I found a puzzle that reveals the announcement using capitalization and punctuation errors. So excited for the news to finally be out! Also, my mom and I are having a mommy daughter day tomorrow! We are going maternity clothes shopping, lunch, and seeing Downton Abbey. So excited! 

Questions? Nope! 
  • Options
    @littleredm That’s a tough wait for the results. I really hope you get them soon. Sorry about the awful headache and night. That is no fun. 

@ejoseph16 That is a super cute way to tell your students. So exciting. Sorry about the nausea, though. I keep hoping that will go away for everyone. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • Options
    @littleredm sorry about your migraine and long wait! I’m only 2 days in and I’m dying... and we aren’t even finding out gender! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️