Group 4 (April 25-30) Week of 09/22

EDD/W+D: 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants:

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your fandom? (ie. Harry Potter, Gilmore Girls, etc) 

Re: Group 4 (April 25-30) Week of 09/22

• EDD/W+D: 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: 
    I'm thinking I'm leaning more towards green this time. We were green with our first, but found out with our second.
    Baby is the size of a(n):
    Cherry
    Upcoming Appointments:
    Prenatal checkup
    How are you feeling? 
    nauseous most of the time. I take a few bites of something that sounded amazing when i first started making it then i feel like puking.
    Raves/Rants:
    Met with my mother in law and sisters in law for 'gramma day' today. My husband was the youngest and only boy in the family so getting together I still feel fairly awkward, because they are all sisters and I'm just the one who married in. Thankfully they make and effort to include me I'm just super awkward and never know what to say most of the time. So i guess my rant is that I hate going by myself and sitting there feeling awkward the whole time and trying to make sure my oldest isn't playing too rough with his cousins.
    Questions: 

I love anime, specifically full metal alchemist brotherhood. I also love to read and do crafts. So if i can include my favorite books or series into my crafting it makes a kind of mash up of Fandoms. My husband is really into the marvel movies and TV shows on Netflix so we watch those together a lot of the time too.
  • EDD/W+D: 4/24, 9w5d, but due date is still up in the air so I'll put myself here for now, they might push it back a week

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out!

Baby is the size of a(n): cherry, tater tot, lug nut

Upcoming Appointments:
    Tomorrow!  we get to see LO in another u/s and get our official due date.  I was measuring a week behind at our first u/s, but my gut is telling me everything is on track and they're going to keep me at 4/24. We'll see!  

How are you feeling?
    I'm feeling better this week but still not good.  My aversion to all food seems to be over so I think I'm feeling better since I can manage to get something in my system.  I still have waves of nausea, and if I don't eat or eat too much want to barf, but constant snacking has been helping.  I'm still so exhausted, sore nipples, RLP, insomnia, hot flashes at night.  

Raves/Rants: 
    We have DD2s first birthday party this weekend and the amount of cleaning my house needs and my lack of energy are really stressing me out.  

Questions: 

My DH has forced me to be a U of Notre Dame fan haha.  DH and I share the love of comic book/graphic novel thing but he's way more into than me. Gosh, on my own I'm so boring!  I guess I'm really passionate about music, specifically hard rock and I'm a huge Tool fan.   
  • Loading the player...
  • @melly204 DH loves anime too!  I also get the feeling of being married in!  My SIL (DH's brother's wife) has been around since they were in college, about 10 years, so I feel like she's a member of the family and I'm the new one.  They do try to make me feel included though so that's nice and I love DH's family.
  • Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): Cherry and other random junk drawer crap.

Upcoming Appointments: US/obgyn tmrw

How are you feeling? Decent- but man am I tired. I usually sleep really well but the past few weeks I wake up multiple times a night for 15-20mins. Like, hi, I get this is my future but can it wait a bit longer? 

Raves/Rants: DH has started talking to our daughter about the baby which is sweet, but she was a little young to understand her brother and that he was here and isn't. Especially bc she never met him (not allowed in the NICU) but she says goodnight to his picture each night. I guess my rant is- I am not ready to talk to her yet about the coming baby. I want some more genetic info before she starts to get excited about a baby. Bc she is old enough to understand more now, and I just can't. 

Questions: Not today

GTKY: What is your fandom? (ie. Harry Potter, Gilmore Girls, etc) Gilmore Girls-team Logan, hated the 'update version' bc they kept it how it was supposed to end when Rory was still in HS and it was absurd as a damn Yale grad. Fight me on it!
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • edited September 2019
    EDD/W+D: 8 weeks 6 days

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Green 

Baby is the size of a(n): Raspberry 

Upcoming Appointments: First Appointment is Oct 1. I will be almost 10 weeks. It's killing me. I went at like 7 weeks for my first two. This seems like FOREVER. 

How are you feeling? Feeling Tired! No appetite but pretty nauseous most of the time so I am forcing myself to eat lots of snacks and small meals. 

Raves/Rants: I can not wait to shock and surprise all of our family and friends with this baby. I am waiting till I have a U/S and see that baby for myself. I know when I we start talking about with everyone I will be ever more excited. Especially my little girls. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your fandom? (ie. Harry Potter, Gilmore Girls, etc) DISNEY!!! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• EDD/W+D: 8 weeks, 2 days. My EDD got pushed back to May 4th but I’m staying in the April birth club

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Team finding out 

Baby is the size of a(n): Raspberry 

Upcoming Appointments: October 15th

How are you feeling? Generally, exhausted but today’s the first day that I truly feel pregnant and sick to my stomach. Threw up for the first time this morning.

Raves/Rants: it’s not fair that I don’t have an appetite and don’t feel like eat, but at the same time I’m starving! Then once I eat, I regret it and feel like throwing up. Can’t win.

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your fandom? (ie. Harry Potter, Gilmore Girls, etc) I’m a proud member of the Bey hive 🐝 and a Laker fan. I wouldn’t say I’m in the “fandom” but I enjoy Marvel (MCU specifically) and American Horror Story. 
    Me: 28  DH: 29
    FTM
    BFP 08/25/19, EDD 05/04/20
  • Hey. I didn't check in last week because I was waiting to hear from the doctor, but he said everything looks good. Technically I'm having a May baby, but realistically I'm more likely to still have an April baby so sticking around here.

EDD/W+D: 7w5d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out. I hate surprises. I'm contemplating paying for a 3d ultrasound to find out 4 weeks earlier lol

Baby is the size of a(n): raspberry

Upcoming Appointments: October 1 is our first OB appointment. It's a little early for when they normally see moms, but with my history they booked me early

How are you feeling? Tired. And I have basically 0 appetite. Still down 4 lbs 😬 nausea is more controlled since I got my diclectin thank goodness.

Raves/Rants:

Questions: 

Doctor Who for sure. But not the most recent seasons.
    I also play Cities Skylines so technically a fandom? Lol
    @melly204 I'm actually staff for the largest Anime convention in Atlantic Canada. 😁
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • We had our u/s yesterday to confirm our due date and I do belong here!  We got pushed back to 4/30 and everything with the babe looks perfect.  This date does make more sense based on my cycle length and when I think I ovulated.   
  • EDD/W+D: 4/28, 9w+4d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): Cherry/Olive

Upcoming Appointments: October 7th, meeting our secondary midwife, doing a physical and hopefully using the doppler to hear baby's heartbeat for the first time! 

How are you feeling? Awful. Suddenly this week my body threw nausea, more food aversions, major fatigue and worse breakouts my way. I walked three subway stops today because I couldn't fathom getting on the train yet. Luckily have discovered coconut water helps a lot.

Raves/Rants: Got a bunch of swaddles and I love all the cute prints!!! Indigo has one with sushi on it right now that is too cute!

Questions: Anyone know if it's safe to see a chiropractor or massage therapist in the first trimester? I have an achy achy hip from training myself to sleep on my side. 

GTKY: What is your fandom? (ie. Harry Potter, Gilmore Girls, etc). I love Harry Potter, Grey's, Gilmore Girls, Handmaid's Tale, This is Us, and hubby and I are just diving into the new Dark Crystal series. When I met my husband he had never read or seen Harry Potter (!) so I insisted he read the books, and he insisted that he do that by reading them out loud to me, with voices (no complaints here!). We're on book 6 now and I love hearing his interpretations and guesses as to what's going to happen!
  • @korthouse We are really trying to get the kids to watch Dark Crystal since we want to haha
  • @KFrob Yeeeees! It's great! I loved the original movie.
  • @mflowers929 that is so cool! My husband and I really want to go to one eventually but, with 2 little boys our life is so crazy!