Me: 33 | DH: 34
Married: October, 19, 2015
EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
EDD 11/24/23
(Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

Re: Weekly Randoms Thread w/o 9/16

• Options
    I work the next 3 days (12 hr shifts). Then this weekend we have to get all the supplies for our gender reveal! And then I have two wedding showers to attend.... first one is for couples then the second is just a bridal shower. As long as there is food I don’t really care though! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @dunder_mifflin we will be NT scan twins! hopefully everything is perfect for both of us :) 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    I was craving a Starbucks breakfast sandwich so intensely I just left the house specifically for that reason. Gotta eat when I’m feeling ok I guess? 😂
  • Options
    @dunder_mifflin the bridal shower is at a winery and I said I’d come... But like there’s gonna be something for everyone right? A little nervous though because wine had always been a food aversion for since making me deathly ill (only my fault..) so a little nervous. But I can always leave if I don’t feel well!
    @miss.sally I’m starting to feel better too! I get the most random intense cravings and say well I better get it since I feel good 😂

ladies good luck on the NT scans! I had mine last week! Results were all low risk thank goodness!
  • Options
    @dunder_mifflin OMG I am so jelly you're get to see Lizzo!!!! <3 

I am at this tea house I like, and 1) the kitchen is now closed on Mondays booo 2) there's a bunch of moms here with their small children which--always annoys me when I'm trying to work and forgot headphones [i did] and 3) I'm trying to work! I've got changes to my dissertation due Wed. I should have started 1.5 weeks ago but have not. I am trying to tell myself "someday you will be one of the annoying moms in the tea shop w/ yr kids running around everywhere (at least the kids are relatively quiet) to make myself feel better, but it's not working lol.
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom I’m so excited for lizzo
  • Options
    I cried this morning because I could not find my favorite sweater. It’s one of the only tops that fit me right now. My husband did laundry this weekend and now it’s nowhere to be found. 😭
  • Options
    @momoftoddlers oh no 😢 that does not sound fun, I’m sorry!
  • Options
    Ugh I’m there too. I wore some underbelly jeans today and regretted it the SECOND I walked into the store. I had to stop and awkwardly hike them up every three or four steps. 
  • Options
    @dunder_mifflin I'm obsessed with Lizzo!!! Have the BEST time- that will be an amazing show!

I've been on the lookout for a good body scrub and found a lavender salt scrub from Trader Joes that smells SO good! It's super moisturizing too. Kind of makes up for the fact that I can't take scalding hot baths while pregnant  :D
  • Options
    Lizzo sounds like so much fun!

@lemonlove86 I'll have to check out the scrub! I love lavender everything, so it sounds amazing.

AFM, two things: (a) all I want to eat right now is soup which makes me feel like a crazy person and (b) I can't wait for Halloween threads on this board! I already have two costumes planned for myself, lol! 
  • Options
    @keeksie84 we are on the same wavelength. All i want is soup and I was just about to make a halloween costume thread bc my son’s and my costumes mostly came in and I am amped.

Yea, i can’t refrain so i’m just gonna make a halloween costume thread now  B)
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @keeksie84 It's been 90+ degrees for three months, and I eat a LOT of soup. DH made me special "bland" soup lol since I couldn't do strong flavors---still can't. 

AFM: For like two weeks, I haven't been able to create a registry on Amazon bc it keeps telling me the PW is wrong & DH keeps insisting it's right--we share the Amazon account that has Prime (I am not certain we can add multiple users to it? I should probably figure out so we don't have this problem. But I don't want to pay more than whatever the heck DH pays for our Prime account, which is probably too much if I knew.) Anyway, we finally got it to let me create one today. I had to log out and log back in and he had to be sent a code. But it was so stupid bc it kept telling me, when I was already logged in, that the correct PW was wrong? So dumb. I'm so annoyed. Makes no sense. I am going to complain to my cousin who works at Amazon next time I see him. But glad it's fixedddd. 

I have a LOT to do today lol, though, so I should be doing those things instead...
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom You can share a prime membership with two separate amazon accounts. My husband and I do that. He would just have to add you as a user. 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Options
    @mrsvp614 why'd you have to go and change your picture on me!! hah
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    @chichiphin Ha! I know! My password wouldn't work, then the reset wouldn't work, so I had to sign up like a new member, but was able to get my username to work. I had one of those bump default pics, and couldn't find my original pic without digging a while, so I just changed it to April from Parks & Rec. 
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Options
    These two mess up threads are making me twitchy this morning.  :|
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Options
    Me too @mrsvp614
    EDD 11/24/23

• Options
    Ditto @mrsvp614 @varimama!

My Snoogle arrived yesterday and I had the best night sleep I’ve had in weeks!! I’m typically a restless sleeper who needs to adjust positions a lot but was totally fine just shifting a bit in the Snoogle. I also found it cheaper on BBB with a $10 off coupon than Amazon.
  • Options
    Currently sitting on my couch while DS naps eating an enormous bowl of Caesar salad and watching Schitts Creek.

Please let him sleep for like 4 hours. 😭
  • Options
    @miss.sally I nap while DS is napping. I’m still exhausted at 15 almost 16 weeks 😭 I have so much to do but just can’t keep my eyes open. I miss the 3+ hour naps, I could use one myself lol
    EDD 11/24/23

• Options
    @varimama ditto. I used to try to get stuff done, but now I make a bee-line for my bed!

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• Options
    My 4 year old gave up her naps. Wahhhhhhh! 😴 
  • Options
    @varimama and @stassischroeder I usually do, but I made the mistake of having caffeine this morning and wasn’t able to fall asleep. It’s starting to wear off now though and I have NO idea how I’ll make it through the day. He’s still asleep but I’m sure the second I lie down he will wake up. 😭
  • Options
     Oh man. He took an almost two hour nap (which is really good for him), but woke up like a BEAR. Literally just screaming and unhappy. Which is not good news for this tired mama. H works late tonight so I don’t know what I’m going to do. Probably a movie until DD is home from school and then anything I can to rest. Ugh. I need to learn my lesson and not drink caffeine in the morning so that I can nap with him. 
  • Options
    @miss.sally yea I try to avoid caffeine until afternoon that happened to me last time i had it in the morning! 

@momoftoddlers will your 4 year old do quiet time where she plays quietly in her room to let you sleep? We have an ok to wake clock so DS knows that even if he’s not sleeping for nap he has to wait until the light turns green for me to come back. Usually he sleeps but sometimes I wake up and he’s pulled a book into his crib or is playing with his dinosaur. 
    EDD 11/24/23

• Options
    edited September 2019
    Had to have an ultrasound this week (TW lots of cramping and spotting - everything is A-OK). Someone decided to flip over and show quite the view...16 weeks along and it’s CLEAR we are having a boy 😂😂😂

• Options
    @miss.sally, I hear you on the nap woes.  I wanted a nap so bad yesterday after I got off work, but DS was rowdy as ever.  @varimama, have to say I'm jealous of the quiet time thing!  wish my DS would do that, but he doesn't seem to know the meaning of 'play quietly.'  :)  he also cannot stop himself from getting into things he's not supposed to be into.....as soon as he sees the parental backs are turned, he's off doing god knows what. lol

@malidocious, that's what I do as soon as I get off work.. hit the carbs!  the hunger has really picked up for me this tri.

We finally told DS the news that a baby is coming to our house, and he took it surprisingly well, but he is confused on the timing still.  Every day he asks me, "Is the baby here yet?"  and I'll tell him no.  Well, today he asked as usual, I told him no, and he said, "I want the baby RIGHT NOW."    :D

• Options
    @mommyxthree2020 lol!! Oh my god, that’s a boy alright! 🤗🤗
  • Options
    @treetop19 I mean DS is in his crib for quiet time. I would not trust him in a room by himself yet lol. He takes a book and dinosaur in with him for nap/quiet time. Sometimes he is loud and doesn’t let me sleep but I still don’t go in (unless something is obviously wrong) until the light turns green so I get a bit of a break from wrangling him 
    EDD 11/24/23

• Options
    H and I just booked three nights away for next weekend. It’ll be the longest we have stayed away from DS. Is it bad that I’m not even remotely worried and HE is the one freaking out? Lol. I mean DS is over 2, and should be fine. 

It'll also be a good trial because we are going to Nashville for 4 nights in January. At least this place is less than 2 hours away. 
  • Options
    @miss.sally @Malidocious I'm LOVING Schitt's Creek right now. I'm trying to savor season 4, so I don't have to wait long for the 5th season.
    @miss.sally 3 nights away sounds glorious, and smart thinking about the trial run before a bigger trip.
    @varimama I plan to follow your lead and do quiet time. DS is in daycare through the week, so as long as they get a nap, we will nap on weekends too. But when I babysat, the kids as old as 3 & 6 were still getting quiet time every day. Even if they don't nap, I think it's good for kids and definitely parents for a little chill time! 
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Options
    @dunder_mifflin Jealous! That sounds so awesome! She'll be in my city for a few weeks, but tickets are sold out or really $$$! Glad you and baby girl got to enjoy it. :)
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Options
    @dunder_mifflin Googling Lizzo right now... I keep hearing the name! 
    @mrsvp614 So I wasn't on yesterday, but we are QFPing if we catch anything right? Obviously I am dying to know what the mess up was?
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020