Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 9/18

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Wednesday 9/18

• We posted at the same time!😆 I’ll change mine to something 
  • Loading the player...
  • @bows22 😂 I was afraid that might happen! I knew you normally posted around this time and hadn’t seen them yet so I just went for it.
    We must be in sync today! Further evidence that I’m probably joining this thread later today
  • @kpearse99 I'm so sorry - of course you are frustrated and emotional and sad and all of the things. Of course you are. It makes total sense. Big hugs if you want them... <3

@bows22 well...you've managed to do more work than I have. I hope you enjoy your lovely weather & walk!
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• @kpearse99 ugh I am sorry. I hope the letrozole makes a positive difference for you this cycle. I can definitely relate on being worried about timing because of a traveling spouse. Like you said I think you have to try to not worry about how timing will work out since it is all just such an unknown. I hope that everything works out where you body gets ready to trigger for the IUI either before your husband leaves or after he gets back home. 

That is so wild about your temperature this morning! The only time my temp has ever been that high I had the flu. I am basically a reptile and run around 96.6 pre-O. I didn't even know 101 could be a pre-O temp without accounting for illness. Learned something new today.

Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: prenatal, preseed, ppl, tamping (poorly), all the things 

R/R: I introduced myself awhile ago but then couldn’t bring myself to talk in the forum because I had not yet had a cycle.  it took me over 3 months to start having a period following my iud and not having any idea where I was in my cycle made it hard for me to see people come and go from this thread  I’m now in my second cycle and while technically I should have already ovulated I haven’t  I did expect this cycle to be long though since my period this time was very long and my hormones are still all over the place I’m sure, however, now that I have actually had a cycle I’m ready to participate in the board. It’s nice to actually talk to you after months of lurking. 

CS/Q: none yet 

• @begging4thebump I saw your post and was like "...what? You're not new!" Then I realized you're begging4thebump not @begging4abump. That won't be confusing at all. 🤣  Welcome.
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @kpearse99 hugs. So sorry your cycle is being wonky and I hope the timing works out this cycle! 

@saladflambe oh man banana bread sounds so good. I might have to make some now.

@bows22 yay for productivity! 

@gingermama29 no I hope you aren’t getting sick! School germs, ugh. 

@begging4thebump cycle buddies! Welcome! 

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: HIO, prenantals, OPKs

R/R: another day, another OPK that hasn’t darkened in the slightest. Ugh. 

CS/Q: next month! 

• Don’t worry I changed the name but it hasn’t updated here yet. I realized the name I made months ago was too close to another. Let’s see how long it takes to update lol
  • kpearse99kpearse99 member
    edited September 2019
    Thanks, @bows22 it means a lot! I did send them a message last night that I was certain AF was starting and asked if they still wanted me to start the meds last night and my RE said to still start.  So that's what I did. ETA: I really do wonder if I did O around CD32 when I had all of that EWCM for the week prior... so maybe you're right...
    I need to let go of what I can't control, but I don't know how to! The stress from thinking about MH being away if the time comes to pull the trigger is just sitting in my gut and it doesn't feel good! haha Again, I know that there's a great chance we will be fine and timing will work out but ... ugh the thought of "well, what if it doesn't" sucks! Anyway... enough about that! I'm glad you got your stuff done yesterday.  The weather is much milder here to (I'm wondering if we aren't too far from each other haha) and a walk sounds wonderful! I just might mention that to MH and see if we can do that. It would be good to clear my mind for a bit.

@saladflambe mmmmmm banana bread!!!! I'd call eating 4 slices a RAVE!

@NamelessAria thank you for the kind words and the support. I know you get it! I am REALLY new to temping, I'm honestly only doing it because I'm more curious than anything but I'm telling you I run really hot while I sleep.  I wake up several times to rip the covers off because I feel like I'm on fire, so I'm not surprised that was my temp this morning. It's an external thermometer too, so if it were an vaginal one I can only image how high it would have been. I wonder if this is an issue for Oing...? It's also weird because during the day I am always freezing.
    Maybe it's because AF just started...

@gingermama29 nooooo don't get sick!!! Coat yourself in hand santizer all day long!

@beckylookatherbump (funny name!) welcome!! I know exactly how it feels when you come off of the IUD - I had mine removed a year ago after being on it for 6 years. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll try to help the best I can!

Questions: Are temps higher when AF is here? Maybe I shouldn't have started temping since TECHNICALLY it's CD 2 but my RE is saying to treat it as CD 5.... I have no clue what I'm doing!!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @saladflambe the way I see it, banana bread has some nutrients, so it’s not all bad!

@gingermama29 ugh the germs! I’m sorry you’re getting sick. Hopefully your body can fight it off 

@beckylookatherbump welcome! I love the new username!

@chaos-and-coffee sorry you are still waiting on that darker OPK!

@kpearse99 my temps are always higher during AF. 101 is high though. If that keeps up (and you aren’t sick) it might be worth mentioning to your RE. But speaking of your RE I know you are in great hands so if he said to take the meds I’m positive that’s fine BUT I’m not convinced you didn’t ovulate. Irrelevant at this point I know! I’m glad you are finally starting a fresh cycle. Now we just need @bluetickgal ‘s next cycle to start!

Oh also unless I am remembering wrong, we are in the same state, but different sides!

• Month/Cycle: 7/7 (3/3 AL)

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: coordinating travel, opk, temp

R/R: busy busy at work!  But recently paid off all our debt so that's a good feeling!  First time the savings account being put to use!

CS/Q:  no.  My temps are all over the place all the time.  Part of that I'm sure is irregular sleep and wine, but temping hasn't been helpful for me.  The opks have been much better.

• @kpearse99 I am so so sorry, friend. Hoping this new cycle will be a fresh start AND that you won't O while YH is away!!!!

@bows22 So glad you got your to-do list done! It's now a ta-daaa list! :) 

@saladflambe Aaaaand now I want banana bread, even though I am not currently eating bananas or bread. :D 

@gingermama29 Oh no I'm so sorry! School germs are the worst!!!!! Feel better!

@beckylookatherbump welcome!! Are you doing OPKs? If temping is tough for you timing-wise, OPKs can definitely help!

@gh1219 Paying off debt is such a great feeling!!

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @mvt2003 ugh I’m sorry about the sperm test. I’m sure this is hard on him (and you!) but I’m glad you are taking the steps to get things figured out. I hope you guys can find some fun things to do this month to distract you from the testing. And I also hope you get your relieved feeling once the testing is done and you have the full picture❤️❤️
  • @begging4abump nope lol I just picked a name close to a year ago when we first started thinking about having kids. I changed it before I posted the first time but i guess it hadn’t updated. Sorry. 
    @kpearse99 thank you! Coming off y iud has been very confusing. I have endo so I’ve been on some form of hormonal contraceptive for like 12 years now. This is my first time off. Sorry your cycle was so wonky but yay for a fresh start where you know where you are. No more limbo. 
  • Banana bread for all! ... zucchini bread later too, k?

~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• @mvt2003 also I love “ta-daaaa” list 
  • @gh1219 gaaaah paying off debt feels amazing, doesn't it?!

@bows22 thanks again for the support, my friend! <3 It means so much! and yes - we need @bluetickgal's AF to get her ish together!!

@mvt2003 I think it's good you're moving ahead with the testing. Hopefully what YH did at home last night was just a fluke though. I know it's scary starting this process, but know that you are going to get answers soon. <3

Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @bluetickgal DAMMIT AF!!!!!!!! Let's not worry about the due date calculators just yet - let's just focus on the provera doing it's job! <3
    Our TTC Journey

• @kpearse99 haha, good call...I got a bit ahead of myself! It’s very possible AF could start while I’m on the meds. 
  • @bluetickgal I have faith that AF knows that June is where it’s at! But seriously I do hope the meds start working soon so that you can get started on the next cycle!
  • @bows22 thanks lady!! I feel better knowing that Provera has worked for me before and should this time! I am so ready to start the next cycle! 
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, maca, SMEP 

R/R: Not a whole lot here, I didn’t have time to hop on this morning. I had to get my shopping pick up done for later today. So it has to be put in earlyish. It’s still pretty hot here but I was thinking about grabbing some pumpkins and mums for the porch when I go to town since fall officially starts in 3 days! Arkansas fall is weird. 🤷🏼‍♀️

CS/Q: not much to see atm. 

• @photographerwife I’m gonna stay, just hope you all don’t get tired of the permanent fixture (me) in WTO! 😂 I’m not really WTO or in the TWW, so I’ve just camped out here! We got mums this weekend...so I say go for it!! Oh, we haven’t tried the grocery pick up thing, but I think it would be nice! Do you do it regularly, or just when you are busy? 
  • @photographerwife I think I’m going to stick with vaginally for now. I’ve been having a lot of congestion from allergies/sinus so I know I sleep with my mouth open. I’m a little afraid my chart will be even more of a disaster. So I’m going to stick it out unless it gets to the point where it’s a such a mess that I can’t pinpoint O. We did grocery pickup on vacation and I didn’t love it. They were out of so many things. But that might just be because it was at a vacation spot. 
  • @gingermama29 no but I’m going to start next cycle! 
  • edited September 2019
    Sorry to revive this. I had this typed up yesterday and forgot to hit post!

@bluetickgal good! I do it a lot of the time now. I do stay pretty busy during the week so I love the convince of it! If you don’t make a good list though you can really screw your self up! I get soo annoyed too when I go in with a full cart of groceries and have to wait 20 minutes to check out too.

@bows22 ah, I totally understand that! There are so many variables either way! It was probably is because of that! I do notice that there some items that aren’t available online, fresh fish and some produce but I just go in after my pickup if I really need it.

@gingermama29 I hope it helps!

@tyrion_ most definitely! Isn’t it always summer there? 😂