December 2019 Moms
Options

September Symptoms

2»

Re: September Symptoms

• Options
    IM STARVING
  • Options
    Super tight belly sometimes. Not a contraction, I don't think... just moments of, well, okay...I was going to write contracting. So maybe it's a contraction? It's not painful, I just really notice my belly at times and then it passes. Anyone else? I feel crazy sometimes and my husband asks what's going on. All I can do is try to describe the feeling, but I don't really know what to call it. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @brrrrrrrrie Braxton Hicks? 
    Me: 39  DH: 30
    Married 1/28/17
    TW:
    BFP #1 2/26/17, MMC 5/2/17
    BFP #2 10/10/17, MC 11/4/17
    BFP #3 12/17/17 Birth 8/13/18
    BFP #4 4/21/19 Birth 12/5/2019

• Options
    At my doctors appointment I went on the scale and it said I gained 10 pounds since my last visit 4 weeks ago.....that can't be true??!!! 🤦
  • Options
    HOLY HEARTBURN BATMAN

How can I eat A PEAR and get heartburn???
  • Options
    Peachie89Peachie89 member
    edited September 2019
    @ktmaesim I have the opposite problem...I have no appetite at all. I mean I force myself to eat because I know we need food but I just don't wanna. Maybe between still having morning sickness, heartburn, and back pain my body is just to preoccupied to care about food. 

edited because wrong tag...sorry
  • Options
    @brrrrrrrrie Ive been having this symptom for weeks. Braxton Hicks are normal but the last week or so they’ve increased and have been uncomfortable so fingers crossed they’re still BH and not the real thing. Such an odd feeling. 
  • Options
    @ninrms DUDE. Yesterday, a cup of blueberries and some cool whip. Heartburn like WHOA. WTF.
  • Options
    @Stac928 @k_mama91 I guess I thought I would just know if they were Braxton hicks. It doesn't even feel muscular, if that makes sense. Just tightness and then it's gone and I wonder if I imagined it. I guess I'll mention it to my doctor to see if she can tell me what it is. So much of pregnancy is a mind game for me! 
  • Options
    Sometimes I get heartburn when I don't eat?

Also starving in the middle of the night. I finally caved and snacked the other night. I consistently get up at 1am and 4am to pee.

• Options
    @brrrrrrrrie I also thought I’d know Braxton Hicks. At my last ultrasound for my cervix length check the tech was like - look, you’re having Braxton Hicks contractions right now. I couldn’t feel it at all. But I feel weird things all the time. So now I’ve just surrendered to the fact that I’ll feel weird regularly and not know why.
  • Options
    @lucylivesinwa that's so bizarre! I don't feel worried at all, but it is funny that my body is doing its own thing and I'm totally unaware. 
  • Options
    These frequent leg cramps have left my calves so tight!  I stretch them a few times a day, but still hobble around for a while each morning after waking.
  • Options
    Oh my god I am sweating so much today, it's ridiculous. It's not even that hot, I'm in the air-conditioned basement, just sitting here doing nothing physical, I had a cold shower, and just... sweat. 
  • Options
    Is anybody feeling like getting enough liquid is almost impossible, thanks to the beach ball you’re carrying in your abdomen?  I keep trying to drink my liquids but I feel like I’m so backed up, it practically makes me throw up.  And this is even in the morning before I eat.  WTF?!?
  • Options
    @cpk3535 others might disagree, but I've been aiming for 64 oz and seem to be doing ok with this amount.  The handbook from my OB says to drink a minimum for 64 oz and that is the most I can do without a struggle.  A little more if its really hot out or I've done extra physical activity.  But I'm definitely not drinking half my body weight in oz or whatever that advice is.  I eat a lot of fresh fruit and veggies too so I figure that counts for a little more 
  • Options
    Does anyone else have stinging pain on the top middle part of their bump? It hurts more towards the end of the day or sometimes after eating or being active. It feels like a bee sting from the inside and it hurts if you push on the area? It's not like heartburn stinging, it actually feels like a bee sting. I keep googling and it says round ligament pain but it defintely isn't that! This is my first pregnancy and I'm pretty small (5 foot, 1 inch)
  • Options
    cpk3535cpk3535 member
    edited September 2019
    @samanthadwhite I think I know what you’re talking about- I’m a STM and I had this both last time and starting to get it this time.  It’s a stinging, soreness right at the top of the abdomen, below the sternum area?  Eventually last time, that area went numb for me.  This time, it has started aching periodically- I think it’s your abdomen pulling apart a bit down the center as your uterus continues to blow up.  It goes away after baby comes, but in the meantime, it doesn’t feel great!  Massage it gently and stretch a bit when you can- I sometimes find it seizes up when I’m sitting too long and then I do some cat-cow type back arches, and that helps.  
  • Options
    @cpk3535 That's exactly the pain! Thanks so much for the recommendation, I'll try that out! 
  • Options
    @samanthadwhite I think I felt that yesterday for the first time!  @cpk3535 thanks for the explanation and recommendations
  • Options
    How has everybody’s blood pressure looked at recent screenings? Mine seemed kind of low to both me and the nurse who took it, but my OB/GYN didn’t say anything about it being unusual at 85/50.  I’m at 29 weeks... thoughts?
  • Options
    ALL THE PELVIC PRESSURE.  I don't remember it this early in my other pregnancies.  It the worst when I'm on my feet for extended periods of time (like after the Friday night PTA event at the kids school that I helped run  :s). 

DS - 7.5
    DD #1 - 6
    ~ mmc 7.11.2018 @ 9w ~
    DD#2 - born 12.24.19

• Options
    @McKBaby I wanted to be proactive and volunteer at ds school events up until delivery. No. Way. Jose. I did one last week and wanted to cry by the end of it. 
  • Options
    @cpk3535 if your dr didn’t seem concerned I wouldn’t be... but I do think that’s def low. Weren't you talking about being light headed? That might be why. 
  • Options
    @k_mama91 NFW! When those "room mom" sign ups came out, I passed right by.  Aint nobody got time for that!!

DS - 7.5
    DD #1 - 6
    ~ mmc 7.11.2018 @ 9w ~
    DD#2 - born 12.24.19

• Options
    @cpk3535 mine is double that usually 😂 (sorry id being sarcastic) but it’s usually like 120/75 or something so high and in the verge of being too high each appt. I would be SHOCKED if it was ever that low, that seems pretty low to me. Not trying to scare you I am just voicing it! Your doc knows what to do though.