Raves/Rants:

Questions: 

GTKY: What are your hobbies?

Re: Group 4 (April 25-30) week of 9/16

• Options
    EDD/W+D:
     8 weeks today
    Team finding out/pink/blue/green: 
    I'm feeling more green but my husband isnt sure yet. 
    Baby is the size of a(n):
    Raspberry 
    Upcoming Appointments:
    Ultrasound on thursday!
    How are you feeling? 
    Exhausted all the time, I haven't been sleeping very good this time around. Also nauseous all the time, no puking just all day nausea.
    Raves/Rants:
    G is so incredibly close to walking! He only wants to walk if theres someone there to catch him if he falls though so hes going to have to take the risk one of these days.
    Questions: 
    Any suggestions for getting a better sleep?
    GTKY: what are your hobbies?
    I knit and crochet. I'm currently working on knitting socks for K, hes always excited to see my progress.
  • Options
    Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Finding out!!

Baby is the size of a(n): Raspberry

Upcoming Appointments: 26th- OB and US, Oct 2nd is CVS 

How are you feeling? Nervous for our CVS- really hopeful this baby is healthy and has no conditions

Raves/Rants: Keeping this a secret is hard, but also DHs best friend is due with their 1st within 10days of us, so I want to ensure they get the spotlight and everything. Really just hoping we get great news through our whole pregnancy and we get to go home with our baby no NICU needed.

Questions: Not now (since technically this will be my 3rd in 3yrs- I should be asking how do I already look like a house?!)

GTKY: What are your hobbies? I have a toddler, a house and a dog. I don't have hobbies. Otherwise- it's trying to feel settled in our house (we've been here less than a yr).
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: I thought I was 8w3d, but I'm having another u/s next week to make sure
    Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Planning to find out
    Baby is the size of a(n): raspberry
    Upcoming Appointments: 9/27, follow up u/s to check LO's growth
    How are you feeling? The exhaustion has hit me hard this past week
    Raves/Rants: I hate asking for time off for appointments and I hate that the appointments always take 3-4 hours. It will be much easier once it's not a secret anymore.
    GTKY: What are your hobbies? I love decorating/interior design. I also love running and reading, which I try to squeeze in when DS is sleeping.

Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married: April 2014
    DS born 9/16
    TTC #2 since December 2018
    BFP 8/19 MMC 10/19
    BFP 5/20 MC 6/20
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: May 4th (Based on my LMP I was suppose to be due April 22nd, but it looks like I ovulated late. Hopefully y’all don’t mind me staying in the April 2020 group)

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Team finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): M&M / blueberry

Upcoming Appointments: Just had my first prenatal appointment, next one is in 4 weeks at 11 weeks. I’ll get my physical exam and another look at baby.

How are you feeling? Generally good, very mild symptoms, except that I am ALWAYS TIRED.

Raves/Rants: I’m bummed that I’m measuring earlier than what I thought. Even tho it didn’t (realistically), I feel like it add another week and a half to my first trimester. Another week I have to wait to share the news with my coworkers and my students (I teach at a University).

Questions: Right now, none. But I’m a FTM, give it an hour... have random questions throughout the day.

GTKY: What are your hobbies? I’m a workaholic 🤷🏾‍♀️ My husband and I go to the movies often and I have a cat named Sheldon who is going to be disappointed when she’s no longer the center of attention 
    Me: 28  DH: 29
    FTM
    BFP 08/25/19, EDD 05/04/20
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: As of right now 4/24, 8w4d, but I was measuring a week behind.  They're not officially changing my due date until our send u/s next week but I'll hang out here for now.

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out! 

Baby is the size of a(n): Peanut m&m, cuff link, raspberry 

Upcoming Appointments: 9/26

How are you feeling? Exhausted, nauseous, no appetite, sore nipples, headaches, now the insomnia has started 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What are your hobbies?  What are things called hobbies?!?!  If I had time... baking, exercise, reading

@mamasloth I feel the same way with appointments, by the time the cat is out of the bag my boss will have already assumed I'm knocked up

@drkoyya I feel the same way!  I feel like having my due date pushed back means I'll feel crappy a week longer
  • Options
    @KFrob I kept getting my due date pushed back and felt the same way about turning back time. Just more time for nausea.

EDD/W+D: 4/26

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): raspberry

Upcoming Appointments: another check next week to see that progress is good

How are you feeling? Me too on the so freaking tired! Like noon-6 I get so tired.  Also I've had light spotting every day which makes me nervous

Raves/Rants: DH is complaining that I'm so tired all the time. But he isn't growing a person so 😑

Questions: no? I can't remember.

GTKY: What are your hobbies? I had hobbies before my toddler. I loved sewing and reading and now we're just rewatching Grey's anatomy.
  • Options
    @babybison when DH complains I go full on 'did you grow someone else's heart or ear or lungs or whatever it is today? Because i did. I also worked and did whatever else i did, so!!' He usually laughs by then and tells me he is sorry.
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!