February 2020 Moms
Options

Monday BF

daffodil_shoedaffodil_shoe member
edited September 2019 in February 2020 Moms
Your opportunity to go full-out “Karen” with zero judgment!

Re: Monday BF

• Options
    I LOL'ed at the going full out Karen! I'm super frustrated with something at work. There's a new way to make background processes in Microsoft CRM called "Flow" and it's not working like the OG processes work and I need to use it so I can use HTML in my emails. My CEO wants me to have something figured out and I'm at a road block because the triggers aren't working like they should. GAH! lol
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    I just don’t want to be at work. At all. Naksiejeldlfiejebe <——how I feel today.  :D
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I’m at home sick today. My husband is having a package delivered that needs to be signed for. He’s not here to do it. I can’t hear the doorbell from my bedroom. Therefore, instead of sleeping, I’m sitting on my couch waiting for the stupid package to be delivered. 
  • Options
    @TennisLove30, sorry you are sick! Can you sleep on the couch while you wait?
  • Options
    @TennisLove30 Hope you feel better soon! 
    TW
  • Options
    brookert615brookert615 member
    edited September 2019
    @leksiL Bahah! I THOUGHT I was, but that's okay lol! So sorry about your LO! That's rough! Hope cracking the door helps! 

*eta words are hard
    TW
  • Options
    @daffodil_shoe, that is crazy! My husband is great at going full out Karen, and he definitely would have at that!