March 2020 Moms

Group 2 Check in (3/9-3/16) w/o 9/9

2»

Re: Group 2 Check in (3/9-3/16) w/o 9/9

• EDD/W+D: March 12/14 weeks

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): As tall as a debit card is long; or the size of a peach

Upcoming appts: Next OB visit is on October 1st, anatomy scan a few weeks after.

How are you feeling?: I'm both physically and emotionally exhausted still, where's that second trimester energy and brain normalization I was hearing about? I cancelled a hair appointment this evening because the idea of putting on pants and having to go somewhere made me want to cry.

Rants/Raves: Some guy at the gym today told me I was making him look bad by doing 1 minute sprints on the treadmill. I don't know if I look pregnant, or if he was just an Awkward Gym Guy.

GTKY: Perpetually fit despite eating whatever I want would help with my neuroses around food and working out and free up a lot of mental energy for other things. Being a billionaire would also free up a lot of mental energy AND be helpful to more people than just myself though, so perhaps that's the more responsible choice.

Re: Medications, I'm not qualified to offer medical advice but I'd wager that taking your meds and being a healthy body for your baby is better than not.

Re: Cars, we just bought a Subaru Crosstrek. It's smaller than the Outback, definitely not the mom-est of mom cars but it's the mom-est of cars I've ever owned. And it's orange.