2nd Trimester

Need Opinions on gender

im half way there and have had 3 ultrasounds done. During each session I’ve had more than 2 techs check and guess what they think I’m having.  Now the umbilical cord is wrapped around the leg and travels in the front of my baby so keep that in mind. But I have two pictures that one tech said it’s a girl and another tech says it’s a boy. Would like to see what other moms or experts may think... 

Re: Need Opinions on gender

• harpseal135harpseal135 member
    edited September 2019
    GeLiBeLi2 said:
    im half way there and have had 3 ultrasounds done. During each session I’ve had more than 2 techs check and guess what they think I’m having.  Now the umbilical cord is wrapped around the leg and travels in the front of my baby so keep that in mind. But I have two pictures that one tech said it’s a girl and another tech says it’s a boy. Would like to see what other moms or experts may think... 
    You have a BABY! Multiple professionals cant tell you and agree - neither will internet strangers with NO TRAINING.  It looks like a BLOB. 

I say congrats you have a boy or girl that will pee like a boy or girl and someday will identify as boy or girl.  There is your answer :) 
  • If professionals can’t agree, what makes you think internet strangers can accurately determine it?
  • Loading the player...
  • I guess it shouldn't be a suprise that OP hasn't come back yet 🥴🤭